WEEK 9 GAMES OF THE WEEK!! What do you think??

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by kevinmack, Oct 18, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

- Falcons 3-3 vs Panthers 5-2
    @coachpadgett and his Falcons meet up with Cowboyearl Panthers in this Div battle! ATL has a chance to close the gap with this up hill contest. Earl has been playing well all year.

Prediction ATL 24 - CAR 35

- Saints 3-3 vs Jets 4-3
    Jeremy is kind of the noob (FNG) but not really. A Proven Vet, Active and eager to get his games in. Jetsguy is new and we are trying to get him on page to play his games. Dont know much about Jetsguy. So will be interesting to see this game played out.

Prediction NO 42 - NYJ 17

- Titans 5-2 vs Rams 6-2
    kingcounty has been playing solid ball and brings his TITANS into MISERY! jayramball04 Rams are tuff. Keys for Titans is to STOP the RUN! Rams are good at that, inside, off tak, he has lots of AGI/ELU and will make defenders miss! Rams cant really pace so Keys to Victory for TENN is to get a lead and force STL to throw the ball.

Prediction TEN 28 - STL 24

- Chiefs 1-7 vs Bills 4-3
    David Andino Chiefs find themselves to a rough start. David is a solid baller and good active guy. bigrob402 BILLS has been MIA a little, so are they really 4-3? This game is a coin flip. Two good SIM Owners in a fun match-up.

Prediction KC 21 - BUFF 17

- Chargers 2-5 vs Redskins 4-2
    Dontcheeze (DC) Chargers ( or Shockers as my 5 year old calls them) heads to DC to take on Cheebasteamer FORESKINS (New WASH Name in Honor of Daniel Synder)

Two long standing LG members. DC has lost focus this year... will he bounce back and beat CB? We favor the home team here in a close match up.

Prediction SD 24 - WASH 31

- Buccs 3-4 vs Seahawks 0-8
    Shnoogans10 Buccs vs the New Guys Joe Marantz Seahawks.

Joe put up a good fight against STL, and his real record is 0-1. TB is a very decent team with good owner. This is one of our Fav match ups for WK 9. We are excited to see these teams battle it out in what will be a Classic game for the ages.

Prediction TB 21 - SEA 28

- Ravens 2-5 vs Browns 7-1
    TrojanGrove has to travel to Cleveland to face off with andrew hart and his League Leading Browns! This is a major up hill battle for the Ravens as Andrew is playing great ball right now. Two good owners this should be a fun game, but in the end the Browns are the better team.

Prediction BAL 14 - CLE 38

- Steelers 5-2 vs Patriots 1-6
    Cowboysrule122 and his 5-2 Steelers take on Christopher Duran the New NEW England Pats owner. Bubba is 1-1 in LG games. And has been a Champ in the past. Not sure how much Steelers have been tested. We tend to favor the home team in this battle.

Prediction PIT 24 - NE 41

- Colts 3-4 vs Texans 5-2
    VinfortheWin Colts travel to HOU to face Mizaan Texans. Both are new owners are not much data to go off of. Texans are a good team look for them to use their home field ADV and improve to 6-2.

Prediction INDY 14 - HOU 28

- Bears 1-6 vs Packers 4-3

Remo357 Bears vs Arodfan80 Packers. Arod is a former Champ. And the Bears at 1-6 dont really have a chance. REMO is the most Classy guy ever. And has improved. If the Madden GODS look down on him and GB turns the ball over 5 times. Maybe... Just MAYBE he can pull off a win.

Prediction CHI 10 - GB 42

2. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

Nice! Well done.

I think my game with Balt will be pretty close... the first time we played it was a good game but ill take the vote of confidence!

My upset of the week was gunna bee the 1-7 Chiefs over the 4-3 Bills, but you picked it as well! KC got some bad breaks in our game (fumbles int etc) or it would have been a lot closer and i am very surprised his team has a 1-7 record.

If people get a bit more active ill def post game recaps and help with posts like this!

keep it up.

WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOUUUUUUU???

• Like Like x 1
  3. jayramball04

jayramball04 Walk On

nice read good jobbut U missed a few predications but very nice ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

I am gunna predict Ryan Mallet is the AFC player of the week! Id predict Clay Mathews for Defensive player of the week, but he has yet to deliver a big stat line.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I think I am getting wayy too much credit. I stink.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

I came off a tough loss against the Raiders, I'll be ready for New England.

7. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

8. Catch

Catch Walk On

Kev... you should try to do this every week if you have time. Makes forum more interesting.