++++++Week 9 Games Of The Week++++++

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by XWarriorMonk, Oct 27, 2012.

?

What teams in the

1. Atlanta Falcons

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

atlanta-falcons-helmet-logo.jpg dallas-cowboys-helmet-logo-photofile.jpg
    Atlanta Falcons VS Dallas Cowboys
    The 6-1 Falcons are coming off of their first loss of the season, but remain atop the NFC South, but have another tough match up against the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday. Although the Cowboys are 3rd in their division they are behind two of the NFL's best and remain in the playoff hunt with a very respectable 4-3. The Cowboys know that they need a win to stay in contention for the NFC East title. Expect them to switch things up and play smart football. The Falcons are going to come out angry and aggressive this week after losing to Philadelphia, but don't expect them to look sloppy as Matt Ryan has been great at leading his team to victories all season long.
    Swami Sez
    [​IMG]
    Dallas: 42 Atlanta: 38
    I expect a shocker in this one, as I have Dallas finally putting all of the pieces together and toppling the red hot Falcons.
    NY-Giants-Helmet-Logo.jpg AAGL088.jpg
    New York Giants VS Pittsburgh Steelers
    This one should get very physical. The 6-2 Giants will host the only unbeaten team left in the league. The Giants, led by Eli Manning are first in turnover ratio and know how to put up points. Inversely the Steelers know how to stop teams from scoring in the second half. They have won games this year by not only putting up big points, but by playing great defense. Both coaches know each other very well, and know each others tendencies. Expect this one to come down to the wire.
    Swami Sez
    [​IMG]
    New York Giants: 24 Pittsburgh Steelers: 27
    I have this one coming down to a field goal, or a missed field goal for that matter late in the game. Steelers win 27-24.​

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On