1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9 GOTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -Cougars-, Aug 6, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

#5[​IMG] VS #4[​IMG]

In this classical matchup we have the unexpected undefeated #5 Boston College Eagles taking on the undefeated #4 Virginia Tech Hokies in this ACC matchup. Both teams stack up pretty well as both teams average 40 points a game. Boston College leads the nation with turnover takeaways with 14! That's right 14. Both teams are in the top 10 for rushing defense as Virginia Tech sits at #1 and Boston College at #2. Virginia Tech is #1 at passing offense while Boston College is 95 at passing defense. These two teams are offensive powerhouses so I expect a shootout in this game right here. I say Boston College pulls it out 41-38.​

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'm interested to see if BC's defense can stop that potent Hokie passing attack. Thomas hasn't thrown many picks either. Should be a great match-up, I wish one of them could stream it.

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I wish I could see it as well should be one for the ages

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

didn't stop it, but did successfully slow it down, he forced me into a couple of just terrible reads