Week 9 - Hockenheimring - Full Sunrise - 12/19/2011

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by jms493, Dec 14, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Damn New course!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
  2. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

im looking to run some laps here this weekend

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Can you guys post some times that you're running so I know what to shoot for?

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Watch out for this racer in a couple years. She's already learned how to trail brake...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

It looks like she looks after her headset better than you Helli. LMAO

• Like Like x 2
  6. s n g

s n g Walk On

i like this track..............but i have a bad feeling about this one

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The first post has been updated with the standings and such, as well as the PI for the Final 3 races. It will not change henceforth! Good luck! This will of course be 20-25 laps depending on lap times... What is Hockenheimring about 2 minutes?

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

nice pic helli

9. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

hey wo wo wo whats with the 635 BS. lmao

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

enjoy :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

Oh yeah? Future brake checker!

20111214_222452.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Love it

13. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

il run it but I don't think il practice a lot as 635pi has took a bit of the shine off the run in to me. That being said I don't want it changed or anything il give it a go.

14. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

That kid is straight mean muggin the entire field.

[​IMG]

15. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

Took forever to get his attention

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Duly noted that when you say "lmao" you're actually serious.

Hopefully you've noticed that you're exactly where you were last week compared to myself and DC....

edit: Now that I think about it, maybe I should have lowered myself but not you two... The thing is, I feel that I am right at the limit of my abilities keeping up with you, moving your PI down is respect for how well you've driven and how well that car does, not trying to penalize anything. All of my PI will come right out of my engine...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I think there have been plusses and minuses to this format... I don't think I would do it again. On one hand it has made some of the guys more competitive... But moving the PI higher for the RWD cars that were struggling simply gets them into an even more high powered, less controllable car...

• Like Like x 1
  18. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I hear that but for me to loose more hp with the tracks that are coming is tough. Just a minor weee moan and sigh sir cos I gotta test new builds etc. I have been squeezing everything out of the RS I can. I also know how hard your car is to handle etc and think you screwed yourself as well as were both on the limit of what we got in different ways. When I think about it last week without incidents there was roughly a second a lap between you, me, dc n Stevie baby. Another thing which isn't your problem at all I gain no pi by lowering my rear tyre width which is a bitch. But hey np buddy it will be a challenge, also im getting competitive for the 2nd place n wanna keep it lol. To be honest at the start of the series if you offered me a guaranteed 3rd spot with 3 races to go I would have grabbed it, so I am happy and pushing hard lol.

19. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I think it's been a great series mate and would do it again in a heartbeat. All you Americans love your HP, it's in your blood n us Brits are showing theres another way baby LMAO.

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

That's a good point... Your car is already slow... I will probably update these. But I'm probably not gonna go more than 10 PI below you because it wouldn't really make sense given how hard it already is to keep up with you... Let's do this...

dcauto to 650
    delzaster to 640
    Hellisan to 630

I will edit the image later to reflect this but that will be what the top 3 are at for the final 3 races.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  21. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Also you have evened things as best you can do mate. Bottom line is the guys that are A most experienced, B put the most time in, n C can tune themselves are at the front. That's not a knock on anyone else at all just reality. I meen if you only put the game in once a week you won't be mixing it up at the front etc. I think everyone has progressed and learnt a lot along the way.

22. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

That's cool with me mate whatever you decide il run. You could even give dc another 5 pi I wouldn't mind at all, I think that would make it even closer. Especially has dc hasn't had the time needed to tune his car that extra 5 pi might make things better for him. As far as our pi's stand I think were close with th pi gap you have, I gotta drive hard n clean n you gotta keep it on the black stuff lol.

23. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I also realise the way I typed the early message it read like I was being a total ass lol. It didn't read how I meant it to sound etc but I been up all night lol

24. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Are we going to do an all AWD or all RWD or all FWD series after this series is complete?

25. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

FWD would be fun IMO. Maybe a shorter series.

• Like Like x 1