Week 9: Iowa vs PSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Dec 31, 2009.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Week 9: Iowa vs PSU

I can play tomorrow or saturday. I know I will be watching football, not that I will need a break, but to play you, I will take one. I am playing Sdid this afternoon, then have stuff going on after that.

Mike

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

think cimmy quit he quit socom atleast

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

You guys need to schedule this game. Cimmy, if you are done, please let me know.

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I left my schedule, he can text me or AIM me.

Mike

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah...I guess Im done...CA I told you last night I wasn't, but I guess it didn't register. Remove me from this league...it's not worth staying here when I told you I was still around, but you still believe Im not. I told you I have been busy with work and remember it is the holidays.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i think we just been waiting to long. we need to adv. i dnt see any reason for any1 to quit if they dont want to and are still gna have the time

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Im going to have time once the holidays are over with and I told guys that...it's not worth it to me staying in a league that nobody is going to listen and just care about advancing as soon as possible, even if it's with the team I live for and have built to where I want them to be. Guys have my cell....if its been that long from the previous advance then ppl can text me. Don't see what the problem is with that.