Week 9: Jags 38, Bucs 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 9: Jags 38, Bucs 14

Jaguars use a balanced attack on both sides of the ball to pick up a win that the 'experts' in the league said they wouldn't get against a very tough and underrated Bucs squad.

Antonio Cromartie had another interception (9 on the year to lead the omfl) to go along with his 5th defensive touchdown of the year, that also leads the OMFL.

Good game Eddie. I know it probably gets old hearing it but you are really a ton better than your record. If we swapped team you'd beat me. This is just another case of me winning with CPU talent.

I'll be lucky to win 9 games this season. See you in the toilet bowl, I'll likely be there too!

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

LOL you are being such a jerk...

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

somebody please nano him again...please.

4. natedawg212000

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm 100 percent serious about everything I said. Eddie is really good you know that Nate. I'm 100 percent serious, I've told you in private NUMEROUS times that I don't think I'm very good if I don't have stud talent on my teams haven't I!

I don't know why you are saying I'm being a jerk other that calling you out for your prediction. LOL. But I think you set your self up for that one my friend.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Gaddy is like a stalker ex girlfriend. He always seems to pop up where you'd least expect him, and rub his nose into crap he shouldn't.

Just throwing this out there, but I don't think he's ever won anything of note? Or did I miss an OMFL Bowl ring on his finger?

Speaking of anything of note, how's that 6th round draft pick that you made such a fuss about? Is he the reason you are 7-0? Brilliant!

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

damn i thought eddie would put up more of a fight, he had me when we played. Key thing dunlap, dont let ox catch up.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I agree, Eddie is a great guy, player, and is very respectable.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

If I make the playoffs I'll be uber shocked.

Well Nate thinks that Ox has lost it and doesn't count as a tough game anymore, and we know his predictions always ring true. So I guess that's that. No need to be worried ;) :beernana:

10. natedawg212000

get your panties out of a wad, I am just giving you a hard time and I think you 'asked' for THAT!

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm more of a thong guy. Sexy red with lace....but I'll check to make sure they arent that far up my ass.

12. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Dude you have been the one acting like a straight girl all this season. You don't really mean what you say in your post so you might as well just come out and say what's really on your mind no need to hide it. Stop whining and play ball.

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

I have no idea what you are talking about Gaddy. Why don't you inform me. What did I mean?

14. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

did we change our League name to MEGA??!?