week 9 Jets at Chiefs

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Rhight, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

klaximilian when can u go? Sat morning before noon or fri night right at advance is best for me. My daughters birthday party is Sat at 330 pm est so I could prolly do sat night at some point, but not sure on an exact time Atm. Sunday is a no go for me. Monday evening after 7pm est would work as well.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

We should have a Jets owner appointed later today Ryan. As previously communicated with Jim, we'll work with you guys regarding the Monday deadline if need be. Jim should be posting an announcement later today. I hope your daughter's bday was a blast.

3. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

It was man, she had a terrific time which makes everything worth it. But it appears I'm good for a game today as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

Glad to hear it Ryan!

I apologize for the delay in appointing our newest Jets owner. You will want to communicate with Jason aka brizz98 who will be taking over for the Jets. Jim should be posting the formal announcement sometime this evening (he's been under the weather), but you may proceed with scheduling and playing the game with Jason.

Jason, make sure to get your week 9 game lined up with Ryan here in the forum.

With the deadline being tonight, understanding that we have given you gents a small window, let us know if you guys have any probs scheduling your game for tonight. Thanks, guys!

5. CHUNKNESS

6. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

I'm around all day CHUNKNESS but I lost my Internet this morning, waiting on Windstream to come at some point between the small window of 8am and 5pm est (lol) to come set up my new connection

• Like Like x 1
  7. CHUNKNESS

LOL @ small window. Sounds good, Ryan. Some circumstances may have changed from an ownership perspective. We will update you right away so that you may move forward. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. We should let you know sometime between the small window of 8am and 5pm EST. :D

• Like Like x 1