1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week #9: Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 16, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #9: Matchups

Three user games this week..

Games:

(1) Alabama (HackGolfer) vs. Boston College (ksu101)

(2) Georgia (drowsike) vs. Florida (Renegade-Ice)

(3) Viginia Tech (T2Express) vs. North Carolina (wildes12)

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

wildes man let me know if your around tongiht or monday. i gotta school to go to tuesday night but ill be home every night of the week but tues day. here is my # hit me up 7852596592 when you can play. thanks.

3. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

A Fabulous week in College Football...

Week 9 in Saturday Heroes league will prove to be one of gigantic porportions. Each of the 3 games highlighted have top 10 rankings ramifications, and each coach is looking to "one-up" the other and advance in the ratings. So here is how I see it for this week.

Hack & Alabama will come out of Chestnut Hill MA (BC) with a hard fought win!

Renegade-Ice & the Florida Gators will win the battle of turnovers against a hard-hitting Georgia Bulldogs (Droweezy) squad. Of course, I'm the coach of the Gators...Go Gators!

Virginia Tech & T2Express will look to turn their offense loose with UNC, and have no trouble finding the endzone.

So, there you have it boys & ... well boys! This is how I see it, but again, who listens to me????