Week 9 Non-Expert Picks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Oct 8, 2009
    Week 9 Non-Expert Picks

My first time doing somthing like this so it will be a lil rough round the edges, this is jus for fun and nothing more so don't run to vegas with theses picks,

5-2 Falcons @ 3-4 Bucs *UpSet Special
    The Falcons currently sit uptop the NFC South,but the bucs have been comming alive as of late, they met 3 weeks ago where the falcons beat the bucs 34-31, its a quick rematch so both teams should know each other so This will be my Upset Special as long as the bucs Keep Rothlisberger out the Clubs , Bucs 24 falcons 17

7-1 Colts @ 3-4 Raiders
    Well the colts have been one of the best teams thus far, and while the raiders are a very dangerous team , its hard to pick against the colts, expect alot of offense between these two, Raiders can beat any team any week, but the colts are running away with there division for a reason and Mcnabb has strived since joing the colts: Colts 28 Raiders 25

2-6 Packers @ 4-3 Cowboys
    Both teams are comming into this game with a win, and both need this win to stay in contention, the packers squeaked out a 31-29 Victory last week, and need to keep the momentum going, after 3weeks the cowboys look to be gettin settled down with there new coach, so ill take the cowboys 28-17

3-4 Vikings @ 5-3 Bears
    Chi town is surprisingly on top the the NFC North, the vikings won the division last year, but those are details, as the cliché goes when these two meet up throw the records out, chester taylor has had a terrific year, but Cutler has looks like hes the real deal, if it comes down to Pennington or Cutler, ill take Cutler, of course the bears will need to stop the run for the game to be in Chad Pennington's Hands, i think they will Bears 27-24

0-7 Redskins @ 2-5 Lions
    well i have seen both new coaches first hand this year, and the records are false advertisment excpect both in the playoffs next year, since both coaches took over they have instantly been competitive,really a coin flip, heads it is ill take the lions 35-31

2-5 Chargers @ 4-3 Rams
    the chargers were one of the hottest teams early last year, this year they havent reached expectations yet, While the Rams have gotten back to the power running game this year, Chargers Distracted by MAG ill take the Rams 31-24

0-7 Cardnals @ 5-2 Seahawks
    monday night , cards still searching for right coach, seattle wins 28-7

0-8 Jets @ 3-4 Dolphins
    the jets are already looking foward to the draft, while the phins have been in a bunch of close games and easily could be 5-2, ill take the phins 28-17

2-5 Ravens @ 2-5 Broncos
    the ravens are feeling good after last weeks win, the broncos have been in some close loses, but i think ravens defense comes up big again this week ravens 16-13

4-3 Browns @ 3-4 Bills
    the browns are in a 3 way tie with the bengals and steelers so they need this one but the bills should pull this one out, as they get back on track for a run at the playoffs, bills 35-24

4-3 Bengals @ 4-3 Steelers
    another Big AFC Showdown, this can determine who wins the division, but knowing both teams and throw the browns in the mix and this division might not be decided till week 17, i like the steelers in this one 28-24

1-6 Panthers @ 4-3 Saints
    Divison Rivals who know each other quite well. Both Teams Hit a bump in the road last week, the saints are a game out of 1st place in the NFC South, While the panther hope to trip them up, but 4get all that its another cliché game so you can throw out the records when these two meet, ill take English and the Saints 31-27

4-3 Titans @ 6-1 Giants
    CJ VS Daily Show, Two of the priemier backs go at it sunday night, the Gmen are comming off there 1st loss so expect an angry team, the titans are angry too, get ur popcorn ready, its a toss up but if u put a gun to my head ill take Gmen 41-38

4-3 Jaguars @ 4-3 Chiefs
    MY Game of the week, Super Rookie Sensation D.Sanders VS D.Brees and MJD, the Chiefs have been the story of the OMFL so far, i love rooting for the underdog, but i think Brees will be too much for the chiefs defense , sanders wont go down without a fight tho, Jags 45 Chiefs 42
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Well at least I got game of the Week, lol
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    Currently a 3-way tie in the AFC North. This game is huge for both teams. Be ready Bungles, the Steelers are bringing it!!!(y)

Great job vishal.
  4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009
    Great Job VishaL! Jeremy, the division has definitely gotten better with the addition of you and Droweezy. Once I whoop up on the Broncos today (haha), I could be right in there too. I think season 3 on the AFC North will be very interesting.
  5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Oct 8, 2009
    Good job Vishal. I got mad respect for you in this league and in BIB.
  6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    GJ vishal, and if you dont pick the titans to win next week, their will be a gun to your head. lol JOKE JOKE JOKE
  7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    good job man. entertaining
  8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    Wow. You picked the Bucs? Even I ain't picking the Bucs.