Week 9 "Play of the Week"

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Cheez, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

It has come to my attention that some do not know how to upload plays. Well, Jayrah posted a great description on how to do it in the Night Owls forum last year, and I am stealing it for here.

How to save your top plays:

1) save your highlight from ur game
    2) upload it to your easports player hub (not just the dynasty wire) U Just go to your my highlights from the main menu to upload it.
    3) go to the ea sports site (not dynasty wire) log into it, click ur my player hub at the top right of screen, then click the media tab, then find ur highlight, click it, then click download to save it to ur CPU.
    4) then upload it to YouTube.
    5) Post in the *Top Plays* Thread.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

crazy enough posting a picture of you're dogs raisin sack is fairly similar....

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

:D
    Actually after the initial time or 2 its fairly simple. It seems like alot though haha

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I had some but my game didnt upload last night...sorry cheez

5. Cheez

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thanks, now I will atleast know how early in the process that I will be brining the Fail lol
    giver' a shot when I get home tonight

7. Cheez

Sometimes a play leaves you wondering "How did that happen". In this week's play of the week, my simple answer to that question is pure, unsubstantiated luck. Not that Penn State needed it, already up by 1 in the second quarter of the eventual 49-7 rout of Northwestern. But how the defender was able to bat the ball down, have it bounce on to his shoulder, and into the arms of Smith is beyond me. It even looks as if the receiver is surprised, as he does a little jump after catching the ball.

whygodwhy1111 - post this so everyone can see it.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I saw this play on DW last night - that shit never happens to me, the defenders always pick that off in the Pac 12.

9. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Sometimes you just gotta throw it up to your covered 5'-7" WR and see what happens.

I think this is the second time I have pulled in a user catch off a deflection.