1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9: Ravens @ Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by BadaBing319, Sep 22, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Week 9: Ravens @ Dolphins

Hey Dylan, what is a good time for you to play? My best bet is after the kids are in bed, so 8:30 PM pacific and later pretty much any night. The later the better...

I can try and go earlier if necessary, but would need to plan it in advance.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm jumping on right now.

3. BadaBing319

Shoot - I don't think tonight's going to work. The wife is watching shows in the room with the 360 until about 11:00. Does late night work for you the rest of the week?

If you are up real late, I can try to log on after that and try to catch you...

4. BadaBing319

Per our conversation, we were going to shoot for Friday/Saturday during the day. What hours are you available? I will try to find an time to match up with you...

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'd need to start the game before 6 pm cst. I can also play after I get home around 4 am cst if you're up really late.

6. BadaBing319

Cool, what is the earliest you are available? I could probably play at 8:00 AM CST, but you will probably be sleeping. I work from home tomorrow so I could probably try and take a lunch break to get the game in.