Week 9: Ravens @ Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by BadaBing319, Sep 22, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Week 9: Ravens @ Dolphins

Hey Dylan, what is a good time for you to play? My best bet is after the kids are in bed, so 8:30 PM pacific and later pretty much any night. The later the better...

I can try and go earlier if necessary, but would need to plan it in advance.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm jumping on right now.

3. BadaBing319

Shoot - I don't think tonight's going to work. The wife is watching shows in the room with the 360 until about 11:00. Does late night work for you the rest of the week?

If you are up real late, I can try to log on after that and try to catch you...

4. BadaBing319

Per our conversation, we were going to shoot for Friday/Saturday during the day. What hours are you available? I will try to find an time to match up with you...

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'd need to start the game before 6 pm cst. I can also play after I get home around 4 am cst if you're up really late.

6. BadaBing319

Cool, what is the earliest you are available? I could probably play at 8:00 AM CST, but you will probably be sleeping. I work from home tomorrow so I could probably try and take a lunch break to get the game in.