1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9: Ravens vs Bengals

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Josh Barnes, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

CTfromDC

I'll be free after 8 cst tonight. Won't be able to play tomorrow night due to cupid's day. As far as Saturday, I'll be free anytime after 1 pm cst. What works best for you?

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Tonight is the only shot then, maybe going to philly on saturday..9pm est tonight it is Josh Barnes

3. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Hey josh, chnge of plans...my entire staff has called off and i have to drive into work. Wont make it tonight, but if i dont go to philly, i will let you kno. Sorry 4 any inconvienence. Thx Josh Barnes

5. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

No worries man I understand, gotta do what ya gotta do. We'll figure something out.

6. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Any news on whether you are heading out of town or not? My plans got thrown for a loop a little today, but I can still work out a game time after 1230 cst if you're free today. Hit me up and we'll go from there.

7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Im home, can run at 130pm if you can...snow cxl the trip

8. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Sounds good. See ya in a few hours

9. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Got hit hard my last 30 minutes at work, so just now leaving. I'll be good in 15

10. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

I'm ready. Once again I apologize for being late. Wanted to send you a message, but was so busy with work I couldn't. Good luck to you!