Week 9:Redskins(35) vs Dolphins(32)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Week 9:Redskins(35) vs Dolphins(32)

This game is to be marked with an asterik.

We started game one and right before halftime with Skins up by 7 if I remember correctly, the game disconnected. I believe Trude said he was having modem issues. So we decided on a complete restart and in the third we disconnected again on Trude's end due to modem issues.With Skins up by 11, Trude just decided to let me finish 2nd half vs CPU.

I finshed the game and barely go out with an OT win.

I believe the score was 24-13 Skins early in the 3rd as Santana Moss had just hauled in a beautiful Jason Campbell pass for the score when the game dropped.

Great game Trude. Your run game is stout and you were still in both games that disconnected.

Good luck rest of year!!!

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

thanks and gg's to you. one of the hardest things is to not play out both games that could easily have went either way. since ive moved my router reset 3 times(two against you). i have a sirius satellite dock next to router and since ive moved it there hasn't been any resets. only time will tell. good luck the rest of the way. oh and that td pass right when the game disco was a nice one!

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, this would have been a much closer game. Good win Jeremy...that 3rd bowl is still out there.