Week #9 (S2): Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Oct 15, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #9 (S2): Game of the Week

#2 Florida vs. #1 Georgia

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Records:
    #1 Georgia: 7-0 (5-0)
    #2 Florida: 6-0 (4-0)

Last Game:
    #1 Georgia vs. Florida State: W 22-14
    #2 Florida - BYE ​

In a unprecedented two weeks in a row, #1 meets #2 in a make or break SEC matchup that should decide who goes to the conference championship.. After knocking off #1 Florida State last week, Georgia looks to continue its path to domination. Standing in their way is #2 ranked and SEC East Rival, the Florida Gators. Fresh off a Bye week, the Gators look to make another #1 team in the nation fall.. Both teams present explosive offensive game plans that are sure to give any defense coordinator nightmares..

Georgia holds the head-to-head series in this one, 48-38-2, taking the last one away from the Gators in the Swamp.. Look for Deonte Thompson and the Gators to avenge last year's defeat..

Expert Picks:

Corso: Florida
    Herbstreit: Georgia

Prediction:

Florida's Deonte Thompson wasn't at the top of the Heisman list for no reason earlier this year.. He has proved to be a versatile athlete in the Gator Lineup. Georgia runs one of the best Option Offenses in the country and can do some tricks and break out plays to cut this game open..

Since Georgia made me look stupid in my last pick against him, making me 1-1 on the year, Im going with Georgia on this one in a dog fight..

Florida: 21
    Georgia: 24

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh geez this is gonna be a good one! I think Georgia stays on top....I predicted against them last week and they proved me wrong!

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I'll go with Georgia too.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Wrte up posted.. I don't dare pick against Georgia two straight weeks in a row.. Better not let me down Drowsike..