Week 9: Schedule Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 9: Schedule Update

Teams with a Bye: 6
    Games Played: 9
    Game Left to Play: 4

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Bears Bills Scheduled for Sunday Evening
    Chargers Texans No Time Set
    Cowboys Packers No Time Set
    Steelers Bengals No Time Set

I know that some of you have your game scheduled verbally through AIM. Whoever doesn't have their games played by Sunday Night (3rd day), we need you to post a day and time so that we know your just not missing in action. Good job posting your availability Chargers, Packers, Bengals. It would be nice to have the last 4 games knocked out on the 3rd day tomorrow:)

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Colts Packers tried twice today and got disconnected twice. We are going to try again tom after colts game.

3. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Bears and Bills will definately be played sometime today.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bengals and Steelers are going to play sometime tonight after 8pm est it looks like.

5. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Matt and I have been trying to get our game in, but it's just not happening. Horrible lag is forcing us to d/c, both of our connections are testing as fine but it's not working when we put them together. We've rescheduled for tomorrow morning/afternoon (11am pacific), if that's going to hold the league up feel free to sim us but we'd like to try and get it in early tomorrow so that the league can still advance before tomorrow night.

6. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

The disconnects are understood. We just need to bare with it until EA Sports gets this right. Unfortunately, some people will have no choice except to take their chances with a simulated game. Let's take a look and see where we get tonight.