Week 9: Seattle (69) Detroit (10)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Moogle06, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Week 9: Seattle (69) Detroit (10)

The Seahawks shot out of the gate right at the beginning of the game as they forced a fumble by Maurice Morris and returned it for a touchdown on the third play of the game. From there on out it was on cruise control as the Seahawks took a 31-7 lead going into the half. After a Marcus Trufant interception for a TD the second team was subbed in to finish off the game. Unfortunately for the Lions their offense just couldn't hold onto the ball as they fumbled and got intercepted numerous times by the Seahawks. Hopefully the Seahawks can keep riding their winning streak to the playoffs.

(Played the CPU)

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ugghh. did you really have to put up 69 points? i havent looked yet but this better had been with your 3rd string rb and running it up the middle. 69 points vs cpu is ridiculous.

3. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

I pulled Hasselbeck, James, Jones, Housh, Marshal, and Carlson after the second half. My Defense ended up scoring me 4 TDs and the only TD i got offensively in the second half was from Corey Sheets in the fourth quarter. Sorry about gettin the score up so high, i'll try to tone it down next time i play the cpu