1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9 Skins vs Giants

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CTfromDC, Apr 27, 2015.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I can start a game during the following windows. Let me know if any day in particular works for you.
    cry_havoc
    Tuesday - No availability
    Wednesday 730p -1030p EST
    Thursday 730p - 1030p EST
    Fridy 730p - 12a EST

• Like Like x 1
  2. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Wed is my ladys bday....that pretty much out of the equation. Thursday looks to be the best option. You think you can play earlier than 7:30pm? im Hosting the draft over here and thats around the start (4:30pm PST)

Let me know if we can start like 6:30pm EST

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I have daddy duty during the evenings... 730 is a stretch. Let me see if the wife can do something, i will let u know tomorrow

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

sounds good...can you go at all tonight?

5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Worked from 10 - 12am last night, started work at 530 this morning....I won't get off until 5p tomorrow, so I don't think 630 will be realistic, if you can go Friday cool, if not, play cpu if commishes approve cry_havoc

6. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Ahhhh crap. The battle of timezones smh. Yea today im home all day but hosting the draft at 5pm(PST). What the latest you could play tonight? I mean how long does the 1st rd take? Could you start a game at 11pmEST? I really dont want a sim here. If i have to play the CPU i will but id much rather get this in.

7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

11P EST IS TOUGH FOR me because i work at 6am in the morning, lets plan 11p est then, no later tho. We advance tomorrow i think, you cant play at all on Friday? if not, see ya at 11p

cry_havoc

8. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

I work the night shift on Fridays :(

11pm EST tonight would be best for me...ill keep you posted if i can go earlier.

See ya at 11