Week 9: Steelers 26 Ravens 24

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jethro, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Dec 2, 2009
    This was a back and forth hard fought game that the Steelers escaped with the win.

First Quarter was a defensive struggle with the Steelers kicking a field goal to end the quarter with a 3-0 lead.

Second Quarter: The Ravens opened the quarter with a 10 yard TD reception by Vincent Jackson. The Steelers answered with a 2 yard TD reception by Mike Wallace. The Ravens answered with a TD pass to Boldin. Reed added another FG for Pittsburgh to go into halftime down 14-13

Third Quarter: Leon Washington who was in for the injured Mendenhall, scored the only points of the third quarter on a 6 yard run. Steelers go into the 4th up 20-14

Fourth Quarter: The Ravens and Steelers traded field goals and then the Steelers kicked another FG to go up by 2 scores with just under 2 minutes remaining. The Ravens score a quick TD to cut the lead to 26-24 but fail to get the onside kick so the Steelers run out the clock to end the game.

GG Web
  2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009

Good game! I just couldn't run the ball on your D. You deserved the W. I can not win right now to save my life! See you next season buddy. :mad: haha