1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9: Steelers 26 Ravens 24

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jethro, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

This was a back and forth hard fought game that the Steelers escaped with the win.

First Quarter was a defensive struggle with the Steelers kicking a field goal to end the quarter with a 3-0 lead.

Second Quarter: The Ravens opened the quarter with a 10 yard TD reception by Vincent Jackson. The Steelers answered with a 2 yard TD reception by Mike Wallace. The Ravens answered with a TD pass to Boldin. Reed added another FG for Pittsburgh to go into halftime down 14-13

Third Quarter: Leon Washington who was in for the injured Mendenhall, scored the only points of the third quarter on a 6 yard run. Steelers go into the 4th up 20-14

Fourth Quarter: The Ravens and Steelers traded field goals and then the Steelers kicked another FG to go up by 2 scores with just under 2 minutes remaining. The Ravens score a quick TD to cut the lead to 26-24 but fail to get the onside kick so the Steelers run out the clock to end the game.

GG Web

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

@Jethro

Good game! I just couldn't run the ball on your D. You deserved the W. I can not win right now to save my life! See you next season buddy. :mad: haha