Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Jan 22, 2010.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Week 9

Will the advance happen tonight? Early enough for games to get started?

Hope to see whip cracked and games get simmed if they don't get in on time. Especially when you read scheduling threads and their is no response from owners. And I realize that most of you guys have been together forever, and probably have discussions on ICQ, but rules state to use scheduling forum, and it should be common courtesy to take 5 minutes out of even the busiest of days to let the other owner know you will be unavailable and find a sub owner, etc.

2. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

3. stealth

stealth Walk On

AMEN Brother

4. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

TRUE THAT!

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Mags is busy, working on his sword skills

6. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Heh... nice...

Should be before 11 tonight. 2 games are being played right now and those were the ones I were waiting on. I don't mean to hold everyone else up, believe me.

7. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Mags your not holding things up, but instead of extending deadlines the owners who fail to respond and schedule games should be addressed IMO.

Thats the main thing, and especially take note to see if it is same people causing delays. Not hard to Q/message you and opponent and advise you to find a sub for a given period of time - ala coachgaddy.

Just think it is a great league and not having time to publicly respond to schedule threads and then not get game in by deadline shows no respect for other owners and a lack of common courtesy - -