Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redwings8831, Nov 20, 2010.

1. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Use this for summaries. My system froze during my game with Fresno. I was in the 4th quarter and down 17. alemic is allowing me to replay because he saw me log out/log on (had to shutoff the system) and he told me to post here. Hopefully this won't be an issue in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  2. alemic

alemic Walk On

Redwings this will be the last one of the season even if you can prove it. Once again like he said I am allowing it because I saw him do it and not 20 seconds later he was back on. Even with proof next freeze is a sim.

• Like Like x 1
  3. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

No problem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I had a freeze in another OD, the game still has some bugs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. titangator

titangator Walk On

MTSU hosts ULL in a big, big, big Sun belt conference game, a win here would be a big way for ULL to say this is our conference...

Kickoff is next.

• Like Like x 1
  6. titangator

titangator Walk On

ULL up 21 to 7 at the end of 1... complete domination in quarter 1

• Like Like x 1
  7. titangator

titangator Walk On

ULL up 28 10 at half... amazing pick by him led to a touchdown that opened the flood gates.

• Like Like x 1
  8. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Idaho 34 - Eastern Michigan 20
    Idaho headed to Eastern Michigan to face a non-conference opponent. EMU entered the game 1-6 and Idaho entered 3-4. The first quarter there was no absolutely no defense and no punts. After the first the game was tied 14-14. From then on the Vandals started to pull away but never dominated the score board even though it felt like they dominated the game. The running game struggled once again although having a couple nice runs but otherwise nothing at all. Idaho improved to .500 with this win and Eastern Michigan fell to 1-7. Idaho plays Nevada next weekend.​

Stats:
    QB Brian Reader - 11-34 for 281 yards, a touchdown, and an interception.​
    RB Ryan Bass - 14 rushes for 54 yards and 2 touchdowns.​
    WR Preston Davis - 3 catches and 92 yards.​
    LB Robert Siavii - 8 tackles and 1 sack.​
    DE Charles Smith - 4 tackles, 3 sacks, and 1 forced fumble.​

• Like Like x 1
  9. titangator

titangator Walk On

MTSU lays egg in biggest game of season
    MTSU was beaten badly by conference foe and rival Louisiana Lafayette 42 to 17. "Coach Tubb had his guys ready to play, apparently I didnt have our guys ready to play, we laid an egg in a big game, this one hurts, it hurts because we didnt even compete," said a very frustrated Coach Titan. MTSU's quarterback play continues to be poor. The suspension of junior Jeff Murphy was lifted this game, however he did not start as Gordon Archie got another start as he has ever since starting quarterback Logan Kilgore went down early in the season. Archie played poorly, completing just 5 of his 11 passes for 84 yards, 0 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. Murphy did come in late in the game and appeared to provide a decent spark to the offense, going 5 of 7 for 88 yards and a touchdown, however he too tossed 2 interceptions. The running game showed life which is a good sign going forward. The defense is still atrocious, ULL senior quarterback Chris Masson went a very efficient 8 of 10 for 255 yards and 2 touchdowns but the star of the day for the Cajuns' was SOPHOMORE(yikes) tailback Aaron Spikes who carried the ball 20 times for 128 yards and FOUR trips to paydirt. "We are still a team searching for an identity, we are obviously out of the Sun belt race with this loss, that hurts, but we gotta pick ourselves up and move on. We are a fairly young team and this is something we will all learn from and I assure that we will work hard to correct the things we are doing wrong. Right now it isnt fun to watch us play, and we dont want it to be like that. We will work our tails off in practice and get ready to play Coach paw and the Golden Panthers next weel," said Titan.

10. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

we almost there...only a few ppl left to play Indiana.. i think fiu is on bye.army and sandiego i think..

11. alemic

alemic Walk On

Jus waiting on SMU and me. I will get mine in later tonight most likely as the last game a lot going on today

12. titangator

titangator Walk On

@bigtubb

Tubb, write up a recap for us... i want perspective from you on how bad you beat me lol

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Hahahahaha, come on son. You actually played ok...except you threw yourself out of the game and you missed to many tackles. I don't know if you had on Big Hits or strip but that has an adverse effect on tackling. Either that or your guys cant tackle for ish.

14. titangator

titangator Walk On

No recap tho?

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

ULL 41 - MTSU 17

--Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
    The undefeated Rajun Cajuns headed north to some obscure part of Tennesse and put their undefeated season hopes on the line against Titangator and the mighty lightning of Middle Tennesse State University. The Lightning won the toss and elected to receive ball. However, the Ragin Cajuns held up and forced a punt. On third down and 3, the Ragin Cajuns caught the lightning peeking in the backfield--which resulted in a 71 TD pass from C. Masson pass to P. Hill.
    [​IMG]

However, the lighning would respond with a big play of their own....

The Ragin Cajuns used a long TD drive to take the lead on a 1yd TD run by A. Spikes. After the Ragin Cajun defense caused an interception, Spikes cut back on a misdirection play that the lightning were ready for, broke an arm tackle and secored before the end of the first quarter.

End of the first quarter : ULL 21 - MTSU 7

MTSU got on the board first in the second quarter, After a long impressive drive the lightning added 3 points as the Ragin Cajun defense held them in the redzone. After an Interception by the lightning, the Ragin Cajuns intercepted a dropped pass, in the redzone, by a MTSU receiver two plays later. What happened next boggled my mind. The lightning doubled covered my outside receivers; however, they let my WR's have a free release and i just tossed it up since it was under a minute left in the half. This is what happened:
    [​IMG]

At the Half: ULL 28 - MTSU 10

In the third quarter the Ragin Cajuns played ball control and defense. At this point, it was clear that the MTSU qb's were shook. The first one threw 2 ints and the second one threw one int. I also noticed that MTSU couldn't tackle my ball carriers, I was on the road so I decided to shutdown my offense and run the ball. Lucky for my, even with 8 man fronts my o-line blocked well and my running backs were patient. Spikes scored on a 1yd TD run and a 38yarder to extend the lead to 42-10:

End of the third: ULL 42 - MTSU 10

In the fourth, we cruised to victry. However, I had to record a beautiful pass by Titangator to bad my guy didnt even try to get the ball. He just ran
    .[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. alemic

alemic Walk On

Hell of a recap tubb. How in the heck did you get the video on youtube!

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

its not hard at all. You just have to get the links right....ill sent you a pm. as you see i had more than one video but i had the links messed up a bit lol

18. alemic

alemic Walk On

Oh damn lol... Not only can't I post youtube videos on here I dont even know how to get the videos from the dynasty wire or even my ea sports area onto youtube

19. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

One way I know to do it is to upload it from your EA Highlights on the main menu. It should be in your online dynasty section. After they upload you go to easportsworld.com and go to your media tab. It will give you the option to download the video to your computer. After they are downloaded you can then upload them to youtube easily.

20. alemic

alemic Walk On

Hmm I just tried this again on the laptop and it worked, but on the desktop it was bringing it open in a new tab. Idk

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

damn paw i just typed him a step by step tutorial...lol and u did this...uhhh.lol

22. alemic

alemic Walk On

Hahaha I appreciate yours though... If you wouldn't mind making a topic in the main area of our Shame to Fame forum so i can sticky it for everybody to see? I would do it but you took the time to type it up and the credit goes to you lol. Let's see how good you are at this though

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

@alemic, I did what you asked

24. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

25. alemic

alemic Walk On

Man as time expired, seriously the craziest offline game I have ever played I scored with 57 seconds left thinking game over, only to see them score with 12 and try to squib it. Got the ball to the 48 and the greatest ending to any game I have ever played unfolded. To bad it didn't happen in that Ohio State Texas game lol.