WEEK 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

WEEK 9

2 user games this week. Alot of positioning for bowl games goin on, that should continue this week as there are some key conference games that could decide where people go bowling this year. Should be an interesting week.

Michigan(hoodlum10) vs. #20 Iowa(IAHAWKS757)
    #17 Vanderbilt vs. #24 Arkansas
    #8 Georgia Tech(G-Unit5281) vs. #12 Clemson(DrunkenSoldier88)
    Auburn vs. #3 Ole Miss
    #7 Alabama vs. South Carolina
    Northwestern vs. #2 Notre Dame
    #22 North Carolina vs. #19 Miami
    Florida State vs. Maryland
    #5 Ohio State vs. #10 Penn State

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

IA i will contact you 2moro about our game. Im not sure what my schedule for 2moro night looks like, i'll have time to get it in but idk when at night that will be.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

G-Unit wednesday after 9pm est im available

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Drunken,

I am game to play tomm night. I will be home from work around 7:30pm est time. Anytime between then and 10pm should be cool. Let me know. Thanks

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Let's be able to advance thursday night if possible because idk what my availability will be to advance us on friday...

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Beat UNC 31-28 in a seesaw game that saw 21 points scored in the last 1:30, but my ps3 froze going back to dynasty hq. Gotta get a new ps3, go ahead and sim my game.

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Quick update 4 ya....

I'm hoping to advance tonight. TRude and JCA are both getting simmed. Smace has been busy with his move, but i texted him to let him know i was hoping to advance tonight. LSUmark told me he will play right now.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Week 9: the week that stood forever

9. Iron Mickey

lol.....

10. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

We will advance before i leave the house 2moro morning. Not yet sure if i will be advancing tonight or early in the AM, but either way, we are gonna have a quick week 10. I don't want this slower moving trend to become a habit even tho a lot of us are busier now than usual.

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I advanced the dynasty this morning before i left, and we once again have the damn issue of games having different scores recorded than what actually happened. We had this come up a few weeks ago and the issue was resolved, and it will be fixed this time also. Our problem is that i haven't saved the dynasty file in recent weeks so i don't have the file we can "fall back on" like before. I need to know who has the most recent saved file, so let me know the last time you saved so we minimize the amount of re-do's we have to do.

12. Iron Mickey

WTF!!! Someone is corrupting our file purposely. I just know it. Please someone have a recent file with the games. Hood, you got to start saving the latest and greatest prior to advancing so you will have all the scores for this.

[​IMG]

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

man.... last time this happened i pitched a shutout as well lol and in the replay i lost my starting qb for 10 weeks on the replay, i wouldn't be surprised this time to lose my backup or someone else .. but hey what can you do except save right before the advance. I dont have a file from last week so perhaps someone else does.

14. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

what up yall im back. Damn this sucks. so the dynasty i have now will be erased and there is no need to play correct? i don't have a recent enough save to play with.

15. Iron Mickey

So.....

What's going on here????

16. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Why does this seem to be only happening to our dynasty? i was wondering how i got a win when G-Tech kicked the crap out of me.

17. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

We need someone to step up and say when their most recent save was. Mine was a few weeks ago so mine is no good, therefore i can't fix it like last time. We're waiting on someone to step up and be the hero here. Smace will then have to get in contact with you about it since he is the brains of this operation lol. From now on i will save just before i advance to prevent this crap, i really dunno y the hell this is happening. I know LSUmark was the last guy to play so maybe he has the file we are looking for...We'll get this sorted out ASAP hopefully this weekend but right now at thi spoint i believe it's out of my hands.

18. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

we need to designate some one to download the save file each week at certain intervals.. this is crazy...

19. Iron Mickey

yeah, this is getting to be very annoying. espcially since we obviously dont have a saved file with all the scores....

And no one else is having this issue on TF

20. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

From now on I will save the file right before advancing. In the meantime we obviously don't have a file with all the scores saved, so instead of moaning and complaining about it, let's start working on the solution for christ's sake. I posted yesterday that we need to know who has the most recent saved file, but all I see is complaining about how this sucks. It ain't me, so we need someone to speak up here already. Yes it sucks, but let's fix it. POST WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU SAVED THE FILE WAS OR WE'RE GOING NOWHERE IN A HURRY!!

21. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

my save is from week 6

22. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i dont have one.

23. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

i dont have one, we need someone to step up though... i'm sure someone has the save file from last week. Either way, from now on... two people not including hoodlum (who should be doing ti too) should be saving right before the advance in case this stupid problem happens again. Again there's no blame on anyone, but lets prevent it for the future.

24. Iron Mickey

no blaming, just compaining. i dont have one saved. and well never know from anyone else, well because they dont come to the forums....lol.

25. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I don't have one, I don't save files because it can cause the glitch where the dynasty advances and you are a week behind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.