Week Two - Season 2

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PIG BOMB, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Game summaries are mandatory - 3 strikes and you are out. (Week 2)

2. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

images (7).jpg
    TOLEDO 27 TEXAS A&M 24

Week 2 saw Toledo host the #5 ranked Aggies as Toledo faithful filled the stadium to get a glimpse of "johnny football" with hopes of their team pulling the upset. It was the best possible outcome for toledo fans as they got to see Johnny Manziel but his time was limited as he was injured in the 1st qtr and would miss the remainder of the game as backup QB Davis of the Aggies had to try to lead his team to a win on the road. Even with Manziel out of the picture the Aggies fought to the end as the Rockets barely escaped with the 3pt win as freshman QB Jason Tucker gets the second win of his career. Week 3 brings a bye for the Rockets as they get a chance to rest and prepare for a road trip to Georgia Tech in week 4.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

SJSU Beats #1 Alabama 31-17

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

:eek: :facepalm: :cry: :depressed: :sick: :wtf: :wacky: :sour:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

image.jpg

Bobcats rush their way to another victory, beat Buckeyes 34-21

It was a slow start for Ohio in this one, but they didn't panic and stuck to the game plan. Eventually holes started to open up in the running game and the Bobcats were able to run for 380 yards on 49 attempts in the game. It was all too much for the buckeyes to handle, even though Braxton Miller was perfect through the air, throwing only two incompletions that were drops, until his final pass of the game was intercepted. Go Bobcats!

6. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

once again
    :eek: :facepalm: :cry: :depressed: :sick: :wtf: :wacky: :sour:

7. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

8. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Miami falls to Oregon State after a Dismal Game by Kummer
    36-18
    Things were looking promising in Corvallis this Saturday for the Redhawks. The offense moved the ball well, the defense forced turnovers and punts, but Senior Quarterback Drew Kummer threw nine interceptions. That's right, nine.

"It was just a terrible day for Drew, the poor guy played great in every other facet of the game. I think he had what, 15 incompletions including two drops. So basically every time the ball wasn't caught by us, it was caught by them. All I know is I want some of whatever they put in their defense's quick-kick today. It was like they somehow knew what plays we were calling and then played they almost too perfectly.."

Despite the 9 turnovers, the game really didn't get out of hand until the second half. Coincidentally, right as Miami made it a 2 point ball game, all of a sudden Oregon State was not able to be tackled, covered, or thrown upon. (See Below.. Eventually I'll get these up.)

"I'm going to look at this in a positive light and say that if we had just cut our turnovers down to half, so four interceptions, I really believe we win this game going away. It just wasn't meant to be. Almost like this was predetermined."

So much CPU cheese. The CPU intercepted the ball through another CPU player, through one of my players, and their MLB intercepted me four times. Three of which he had no business even being around the ball, but hey what's Heisman without a screw you game every now and again? ;)

9. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

alabama video added

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.