Week10 Eagles(62) Cards(56)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Jun 14, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Week10 Eagles(62) Cards(56)

Helll of a Game Pbates!!! Good Game,

Cards ball first and a great first drive capped by a 8 yard pass from Lienhart to Boldin, Cards up 7-0

Eagles would strike back with a 1 yard TD run by Bush to tie the score at 7

Cards offense rolling as Lienhart Throws a 22 yard TD to S. Spach Cards back up 14-7

Eagles ball but Reggie Bush fumbles and DRC picks it up and takes it 54 yards for the TD, Cards extend lead 21 to 7

After a Eagles punt, B. Mason takes it 60 yards for the TD, Cards up 28-7
    P.Manning throws a 9yd TD pass to McCoy, score is 28 to 14 Cards up

Right before half time Lienhart Sneaks it in for a TD,

*****Halftime Score Cards 35 Eagles 14*****

Eagles ball to start 3rd QT, on the first play Manning would connect for a 74 yard TD to D. Mitchell, Cards up now 35 to 21

Cards would strike back with a 6 yard TD run by C.Peerman, Cards up 42-21

Eagles ball again, P.Manning hits a 6 yard TD Pass to T.Toliver, Cards 42 Eagles 28

on the the kickoff L.Stephens-Howling Returns it 101 yards for the TD, Cards 49 Eagles 28

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

the fantasy stats from this game are unreal

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

So mad at myself. When the 4th quarter started I had it in my mind to start running the clock out since I was still ahead and he couldn't stop the running game. Didn't work.

Peyton killed me on the PA pass and Desean Jackson is tough to tackle. There was a play where Peyton was hit when he passed...and the pass wobbled to Desean Jackson...I had a safety and a corner both in a position to make a play...and int probably would have sealed the game for me...but both my players went for the int and missed...Desean Jackson catches the ball and takes it in for a td.

I really need to start winning these games vs. upper level opponents. If anyone was going to beat me, im glad it was my favorite NFL player: Reggie Bush

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Ahhhhh, sim football at it's finest.

5. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

You my friend just earned a target your back. See you in a couple weeks!

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

LOL. My defense is pretty good. You're going to have create some turnovers to be able to put up points like Mustang did. That sort of thing just doesn't happen...