Week11 Bama vs LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sublime321, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Week11 Bama vs LSU

Let me preface this by stating that this was, by far, the most lopsided, blatantly glitching game I'v ever played. I've had games, just like eveyone, when the CPU kicks into momentum mode and beats on me for a while. This wasn't like that. From kickoff to kneel down, this was CPU cheese at its finest.

Started the game on defense...INT at the LSU 35 and returned to the 2. Turned around fumled the ball on a QB dive on the 2. LSU recovers...Touchback. A pair of punts were exchanged, then I picked another pass off, only to fumble with my HB on the 2nd play. They kick a FG. Get the ball back, wounded duck intercepted for a pick 6. 10-0 LSU. I drive and kick a FG. 10-3. Now, amongst all the turnovers, I amassed a ridiculous number of drops.

1st half numbers: Bama has an INT (pick 6), 3 Fumbles and 9 Dropped Balls.

The rest of the game went much the same way. I continued to drop passes, so I put in my backup QB, thinking it may just be my QB. Same thing.

Finished the game with 7 TO's. I had 4 fumbles and 2 of my 3 ints were off tipped balls.

The clincher: 19 dropped passes on the game.

Final Score: 24-13 LSU

Anyone ever had a game go like this?

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

wow, the cpu should never be allowed to play with my tigers again, smh. seriously though, what changes if any did u make in the gameplan?normal aggresive conservative?
    the ai can be a b#### sometimes but 19 drops is extremely unrealistic

3. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Man, you still winning and hauling in blue chips without even trying. Lol

I see you found your Sheppard version 2.0. Uggghhhh!!!

4. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

I NEVER screw around with th game planning...worst addition in years. I had 4 good runs in the 1st quarter of 8+ yards, then it was 2-3 yards at best. I hate to run a pass heavy offense, but I nearly had to. I fumbled 4 times as well. I have no clue how I had so many drops. I counted 6 in a row at one point (two 3-and-outs). I've talked to probably a dozen guys I know and none of them have ever had a game like that. I don't know what to think...its almost funny!

5. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Dem tigers are good any anybodys hands