1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week14: Bears/Patriots

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TwoTONS04, Oct 9, 2010.

1. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Week14: Bears/Patriots

Saturday: Evening after 10 pm est. Might be able to play starting at 7, but dont know just yet

Sunday: I know right now I cant play after 4 pm est. Before that I dont know yet

Monday: After 9:30 pm est

Tough weekend for me for availability, here is my cell 814-594-8415, if you can play hit me on my phone, I might be able to play. I wont be around my computer much.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I assume you guys are playing Monday night?...

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Yea, were having a hard time matching up we've been back and forth between text messages. Monday is our goal.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

k, thx for the update. keep us posted and let us know if any probs getting a kickoff time lined up. gl to both of you.

5. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Sorry John, busy weekend.

Monday:
    Best time for me is going to be 9:30 pm est or later.

Let me know if that is going to work for you.

I might be able to go a little earlier, depends on what time my kids practices are over with.

6. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Tonight will work probably after "The Event." I'll just DVR Mr. Moss... Doug must be crea... very excited over having Moss now.