1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week17: Titans vs texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, May 17, 2011.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hey D, we spoke earlier and were going to shoot for tonight after 6pm i thought, here is the offical availblity if we cant get together tonight. 3 day week 17 so it may be a crunch if not tonight

Tuesday: now till 9pm eastern kickoff time
    Wednesday and Thursday: 3p-9p eastern

Ill keep my eyes out for you tonight but you should be able to find me ether on AIM, here or on PSN.

2. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

Hey buddy I am free tonight. I do not get home until really late tomorrow so it will have to be Thursday after 6 om est. you can text me at 8137040515

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

prob gonna be Thursday, i dropped the ball and got too drunk and pasted out last night, if needed, he can play a sub tonight if he wants so we can get moving on this week if you would like, i have no problem getting simmed but duval has records and seedings at stake so he prob will want to play either way.

5. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

looking 4 a sub