1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week2 Eagles @ Vikings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, May 6, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Week2 Eagles @ Vikings

Whass up Frisk,

i am Availble all day today, Friday and Saturday ill have time just not sure exactly, Sunday ill be unavailable cus ill be with my mommy ;)

2. VishaL

Whoops forgot ill win my free agent at 5:30 today and will be at 53 players and 365 so i guess it will hafta be after i win my FA

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Tonight may be tough for me, I may have time after 11 pm CST. If that doesnt work I can play friday after 10 pm CST and saturday after 630 pm CST. Sunday I am free all day.

4. VishaL

If its not tough after 11 CST tonight that works for me, the later the better for me (intoxicated), friday i maybe able to play after midnight central time, saturday is bad for me but if it rains ill be free, sunday i cant play making a 5hr drive to my mother's house and theres no internet

5. Emmdotfrisk

ok lets shoot for 11 CST tonight if we advance. I will send you a msg on aim to update you.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Vishal I am hopping on right now