Week2 Rams 38 at Redskins 28

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Oct 22, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Week2 Rams 38 at Redskins 28

Rams offense was up to the task and played very well in DC. New RB Addai had well over 100 yards and Booker added three tds two rushing and one on the opening kick return.

Both offenses were very tough to stop and only seemed to get shut down when they threw a pick.

WR Riddue had 116 yds rec and a td.

On D James Butler and Justin King had picks.

GG Goth.

Crappy thing is we discoed into the fourth qtr with the Rams up two tds 35-21, so we started over and played a qtr.

So now ill need to finish the game against the cpu which on All Madden is damn near impossible to beat. Goth will need to leave and rejoin the franchise.

Nate is there a way you can sim the Rams a win?

Thanks.

2. BRUCE80

EA is garbage.

Played the game vs CPU winning late third qtr...

Message..

You have been disconected from the EA franchise server this game and its stats will not be counted...

Fuck me, now I have to waste another hour trying to play it. If it does it again I may take my disc out and use it for a coaster.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Its on all-pro not all madden, I suggest just running the ball on them usuing 4 wr formations.

4. BRUCE80

Sounds like fun! I was winning the game for the second time and am now into this one week like 2.5 hours.

I want to play the game realistically or why bother. I can beat the CPU and all but I dont want to get into the third or fourth qtr and get the disco message again.