1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week2: UofM @ ND

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Oct 1, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Week2: UofM @ ND

It looks like we'll be advancing tonight @ 8:30 Eastern. When do you want to do this Dat? I'm free pretty much every night after 6PM Mountain.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Actually, tonight is probably best for me if we can do it. Want to say 9 eastern, 7 mountain?

If I pause the game once or twice, I'm probably making a substitution. I have a postition (won't say which, but you might be able to guess) where no one really showed me much last week. I might be trying a new guy or two there this week.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Tonite.

7pm Mountain.

It's a date!

I'll bring flowers and candy.

Oh yeah. And as long as you're not going to be subbing in Armando Allen, I don't care. After what he did to me last year, I never want to see him again!

Also, I can't freakin' believe that Forcier has only gained a total of 2 points since the beginning of last year (1 in season and 1 offseason)!

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Four-sear?