week8 TITANS/GIANTS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Jan 17, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

week8 TITANS/GIANTS

please do not advance past week 8 yet mags. me and the giants have played 2 seperate times already and his connection dropped both times. we are going to try 1 more time tonight when there is less traffic online about 1130 pm est. if it drop again we will just sim the game.

thanks

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

I also had bad time with giant owner. Once last season, once this. In a way glad that I am not the only owner having problems - but on the other hand hope it is something that he can work out before playoffs etc.

What was really weird is that game would go smooth for patches, then lag up at the worst time for me. I don't know how to explain it - just odd that the lag would come and go. Caused me alot of headache and both league games I played were by far my least enjoyable just because of the lag that would pop up at the worst times.

Hope it can be figured out going forward.

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

well not to put anyone on blast purposely, but that is exactly what happened 3 times in a row on two seperate days. I honestly didnt have much fun playing as a result of this and i dont think its fair to play with a connection like that. as long as i dont play them in any superbowls then i wont be playing them for four seasons. with that being said it still isnt fair to the guys who do. a few people said the connection had that problem to me after i put up this post for time extension