Weekend Clubs

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by DelZaster, Apr 20, 2011.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

PLEASE READ PROPERLY AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ASKED.

Weekend Clubs
    As it is Easter weekend it seems like an ideal time to kick this off as a lot of people tend to get a little extra time to play. As you all know I am online most of the time but show offline a lot. So its important that your on my or an active weekend players friends list so we can message you if were playing etc. A while ago we had Muttcope that used to message us all ad hoc via Xbox n I have to say it worked very well. I want to sort of go back to that but with a difference. My view is we all post when we can play each week and see who matches up then if we see other guys on at that time we message them both on here and via Xbos n see if they wanna play. So we end up with organised clubs for the most part with the flexibility to pick up the odd extras. That doesn't meen to say you can sit n wait to see what happens n not post etc but if ur on at a time you didn't expect to be you can be picked up. The only way clubs will ever work is if we all post our intentions n availability etc. We also can't leave it to the same people all the time as we all have different commitments etc so if you see a post isn't there go ahead n make one but please don't duplicate. I will send messages out to everyone on my friends list when im in the club and we can all do the same to fire this thing up properly. I may also not be able to be present all the time so il expect to be able to either call on someone to help or even run it on he day etc.

AJ Hart MN
    Due to work hours has expressed an interest in early time clubs which I can do most of the time so who else can make these?

bigddood33
    Drifter get his ass on the site so he can see our posts no excuse bitch do it

Saturday 23rd April 2011

I am around all day

Sunday 24th April 2011

Im out in day my time on at night

@drwfan99
    @Pagamer07
    @JFace907
    @ryalaman
    @KillerNuts
    @elprez98
    @RynoAid
    @Colemanchu
    @Maxattax34
    @Basis4aDay56
    @FacePlant City
    @fecnik
    @KoG CHEESEDIP
    @HackGolfer
    @MoonBBad
    @MoonBBad
    @KnightNoles
    @Timpegoose
    @Bryan Colmenares (no trash talk or heavy breathing please lol)
    @Darlon
    @fish13346390
    @AJ Hart MN
    @Drifterbub

With this type of system in place we can play as much as we like right. However communication is key il get pissed if people just sit back n take it like a ride stand up n be counted you do for NCAA. Also I can deal with most Fifa clubs things which will leave Mr Drifterundonelacesbub can work on the wider picture for the future of our clubs. We need to be well organised in time for Fifa 12 so we can hit the ground running. Also if your pro has a low rating work like i did n build him up a little dont moan about it. Lets get a team spirit n do it properly but most of all have FUN. If anyone has anybody that wants to join our club please ask them to join Tradition them message me there GT n I will accept them once they have been accepted to the site.

Ok guys lets just see what we can achieve if we try no more half hearted shit please me included in that.

Thank you

2. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Probably a no go for this weekend as I need to finish working on two presentations. If I work my ass off and get them done early, then I'll join you guys as a reserve.

3. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok cool elprez. what bout early clubs weeday's and weekends? on AJ's crew. You failed the first test you must have miss read the first line lmao

4. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

@Drifterbub please can this one be stickied or something so it can get maximum viewing?
    @RynoAid Do we have a Fifa clubs sig etc?

ALL PLAYERS

Also learn positions
    Just take a few mins to look on net etc etc n learn new positions cos we cant always put everyone where they want but will do our best guys

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I can make weekend clubs, but not this week (maybe sunday, maybe not) as I will be out of town.

I am not sure what "weedaysn" means, but if that meant earlier times on weekdays, I can do that as well.

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok cool ty n corrected lol

7. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I personally prefer the 6pm PST time slot we currently have. I can do early clubs, occasionally, if AJ needs more people to play, though.

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

cool. the usual wednesday clubs wont be changing were just adding more times etc. I know the big cheeses final aim and for that to work or be worth the time we need to lift the clubs playing time n commitment etc. If we all do our bit they will do theres you just gotta look at the Tiger woods tour to see that. Then all we need is EA to do there's (sorry Ryno LOL)

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Look at my sig...

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Weekends are really hit or miss for me. Late on Sundays & Wedesdays (ie after 8:30 pm Central) are really my only two open time slots that are the most static.

11. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

OK cool. Yep I seen those sigs I thought we had a generic 1 done a while ago. Im just bein lazy really I could do my own lmao

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

My availability is different every week lol. It all depends on how much work I let pile up and how much I need to do. This weekend I should be available both Saturday and Sunday night. The next 2 weekends are a no go for me, with a track meet and graduation but after that my availability should really open up. I'll keep you guys updated... If you ever see me on shoot me a message and I'll hop on clubs.

13. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Cool nice 1 Goose TY. Youl get messages m8 lol you all will be prepared lol

14. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I am gonna try. I have finals this upcoming week, so it will be somewhat tough.

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

16. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok guys gotcha

17. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm in for this Saturday. I will always have errands to run but if I know of a time you guys will run, I can be there. Really looking forward to playing some games again, I've really missed it. We usually as a family go out for breakfast each Saturday morning so anytime after say 11 central I would be ok with. I can also usually do late night clubs on friday's or saturday's.

18. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Right coo ok AJ when I see you on il message u n wel ties these guys up like rope on a joint of beef buddy lol

19. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

lol i promise not to heavily breath....or curse....atleast most of the time

20. fecnik

fecnik Walk On

im in just tell me when.

21. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

When I get peoples availabilty maybe we could do some sort of player shcedule etc so we know usually whos free at what time etc.

22. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

This weekend is going to be tough being easter and all, I got to run a bunch of errands on Sat to get ready for Sunday. Next weekend is going to be tough too cause I am moving apartments. After that I will be good to go. This weekend, if there was a time that I could play, it would be early like 8am - 12pm central time. Sunday is totally out.

23. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok np if i see you on il message you m8

24. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

1 other thing guys regular reliable players will be looked after best position wise you bitches have gotta earn your keep lol. Also new/newer players to the team start off in defence so you get to see how we play etc and move forward in time if you wish etc. @fecnik your keeper whatever so don't get smart lol. Defenders are Fecnik's bitches so you do as he says as far as organising for corners etc if he doesnt say anything give hime shit.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

i just lol'd at that