Weekends and Advancing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MSU124, Jul 13, 2010.

1. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Weekends and Advancing

Are we going to going to advance weekends? Mostly July. I'm going to be out of town like every Fri-Sun every for the rest of July.

2. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Hey, MSU. I answered this in the updates thread, but we are planning on advancing weekends. We operate on a 72 hour schedule, and a couple of those advances for the rest of July will happen on weekends.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but be sure to let me know exactly what weekends (or if it's just all of them) you'll be out so that we can work something out that's fair and works for you.

3. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

im good to play our week 1 game anytime after the league gets started

4. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I'm open to starting whenever. I also agree that the 8 min. Quarters would be nice. I would love to wait for rosters before we start the dynasty if we can. If not though, it's fine.

5. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

I'll be gone from this friday to sunday afternoon for a fraternity rush party thing.
    and the next weekend for a weeding my GF is in.

6. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

ociu any way we can get this thing up tonight so we can get this game in before MSU has to leave

7. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Agreed!
    OS Community rosters are supposed to be out in 30 minutes.

8. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Just got back from work and classes. I've got one more thing to get done, and then we'll get this started. I've got to get the schedules in there, download the rosters, and send out invites, and then we're good to go.