Weekly content

Discussion in 'Extreme Makeover' started by titangator, Oct 6, 2013.

1. titangator

titangator Walk On

Ok guys, I'm trying to get a few guys who will commit to adding some sort of content to the league each week. This would be on top of the game recaps we are supposed to be doing each week.

If we could get 3, 4, or 5 guys that we could get to add a content piece each week that would add a ton to the league!

So the first step would be getting the volunteers, I would be 1. So we need to get at least 2 or 3 more, and any on top of that would be awesome!

Here are some content ideas to start with, feel free to add your own ideas.

A conference roundup each week
    A heisman update each week
    A players of the week recap
    A top 10 recap, or top 25 even?

Paytonno1son Glen Cieske woodsmall Shnoogans10 majesty95 xx Vols xx BigTexas18 NUCMANDON Rhight

2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Let me add, we are going to require game recaps for any user game and any game vs a Top 25 team. So more lax than very game but still required. If you volunteer to do weekly content as Titan mentioned then you can bypass your game recaps if you want.

3. titangator

titangator Walk On

Recruiting battle stories as well?

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Fun idea. Realistically, probably not going to happen as we only have 3-4 CONSISTENTLY doing game recaps.

5. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

This sounds like a good idea. I think it would be up to someone that has interest in it. Like I would do a conference round up for my conference but I wouldn't want to do it for the rest of the league. If you had some one in the Heisman race then they should do that and so on. But like someone else said you can't even get a game recap out of some. I would just like to see everyone play their game in a timely manner. I play other games I got GTAV but if the week advanced I play my game first. I see people on all day long watching Netflix watching hulu playing other video games and then at 10 o'clock the night of advance its like oh shit I got a game to play. I every one played there game and hit the ready to advance button we might could get some early advances if majesty would allow. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

I'm writing my game recap when I get home from work. I like to think I do it on a consistent basis, I know I've missed a week here and there. I could help with weekly content doing heisman or ranks or whatever y'all would need me to do

7. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Let's not worry about who does or doesn't do what. If you want to contribute something that would be great. Maybe once it gets going it will encourage others to do so too.

• Like Like x 1