Weekly Lane Kiffin Award: Recruiting Jenius

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 26, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Weekly Lane Kiffin Award: Recruiting Jenius

Well with the season well underway I've decided to give out an "award" for the person at the bottom of the recruiting list or has the most recruits snatched from him any given week. This award is dedicated to Lane Kiffin, the greatest recent recruiter in college athletics;). You remember him right? The guy who told a kid he'll only pump gas if he attended another school. Or accusing Urban Meyer of calling a recruit during a visit to Rocky Top. Yeah he's a great guy, second to none. So on behalf of Mr. Kiffin I present:

THE LANE KIFFIN AWARD​

[​IMG]

“Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves.” -John Madden

Week 7 "Winner":

[​IMG]

Congrats, OnARadio you are our first winner of the Lane Kiffin Award by sitting at #116 on the Top Classes list. How does it feel?:HoosierHoo:

*For Entertainment Purposes Only

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Well we were about to fire away a very clever and witty series of zingers about our impending week 7 sign-fest.

You see smartypants, our ENTIRE recruiting board was visiting this week. The table was set, the gods were smiling on us...

And we lay a big. asshole rupturing egg, and lose to Arkansas. But hey, Ryan Mallet was my preseason pick for SEC OPOY. Too bad he couldnt play and let his backup get all the glory...FML.

3. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

ouch :/

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Lol..u guys are wild

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's a close race. It's crazy how far some guys drop after one week or how people gain ground.

It's all in good fun tho...

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 8 Award Winner:

[​IMG]

Did you really think we weren't going to see that you lost 5 recruits this week? I hear Diddy is willing to stop recruiting for a week or two so the rest of the SEC can recruit, lol jk

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

we need all the help we can get. Our recruiting motto "See we told you . . . you can play for us!"

8. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Sdid, you really aren't that far out in the East. I spent 2 hrs getting the conference races thread up, go to send and "database error"!!!! Grrrrr...

It'll be up next week, cause I ain't doin it again for this one. Anyhoo, UGA has you by two games but Luda still has you in the Cocktail Party and has to travel to Auburn. If you win out and he goes 1-2 you're in...where Bama can smoke you again:D. Mine turn at the Bama whipping post is comin too.

9. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

LSUs recruiting has just been a BLOODBATH. I can't get kids to commit no matter WHAT I say. I would help if I could string TWO wins in a row together!

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 9 Winner:​

[​IMG]

I was donkey punched for 5 recruits this week:mad: But at least I got a certain 6'7 SS:D

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 10 Winner:

[​IMG]

JD!! I have no idea what your doing over there but #119 with LSU? The boosters will not be happy about that number

12. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

not at all!!

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On