Weekly League Highlight reel

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Nov 11, 2009.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Oct 18, 2009
    Weekly League Highlight reel

If everyone sends me links to highlights from their games, I can mash them all up into a weekly highlight reel. Which I think would be a pretty sweet way to see how all the other teams are doing.

What I would need from each member of the league is:

• Your team
    • The team you played
    • The final score
    • Link to specific highlights on EASportsworld
    • If you want anything displayed while the highlight plays, include a sentence about each highlight.

I will start a collection Thread for Week 2 highlights. When we advance to week 3, I will post the week 2 video.

Creating a highlight, uploading, and finding a link.
    1. After your game go to EA Sports highlights and save the highlight you want.
    2. Upload the video you want to the EA Sports World.
    3. Then go to www.easportsworld.com and log in or register.
    4. Go to "My Ea Sports World" and the videos should be located on the right.
    5. Post game info and highlight addresses in the Collection thread

Sample Highlight Collection Post(I am TA&M in a different league):
    WhygodWhy1111:Texas A&M 63
    Cpu: Iowa St 21

Swope slips 2 Defenders for the 54 yard TD

Swope spins for a 42 yard TD

Swope 54 yard TD

Swope Super Juke

Paul Smith 55 yards on the option keeper

Then I take all of the highlights from all of the teams and one big video.

Something like this x12 teams (I will add scrolling titles with scores and play info)
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0GALbEohflg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0GALbEohflg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    Good idea.