Weekly Power Ranking/Preview - max & lilmaggie

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 24, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Weekly Power Ranking/Preview - max & lilmaggie

You guys can rotate on this if you'd like..

lilmaggie already did one, so max can get it the next week.

Week 6

Clemson @ North Carolina (+6 1/2) Clemson's defense is strong. UNC won't score alot in this one.
    Florida State @ Miami (+4) FSU will struggle on the road, but prevail in the end.
    Virginia @ Georgia Tech (-3) Virginia is a lot better than their record, GTECH is worse than their record. It will be close.
    Central Michigan @ Virginia Tech (-21) No contest- Hokies in a rout.
    Navy @ Wake Forrest (-17 1/2) Wake should have no trouble with this one.
    Bama @ South Carolina (+19 1/2) Even on the road, Bama should put this one away quickley.
    Auburn @ Kentucky (+10 1/2) Kentucky could give the Tigers some trouble at home.
    LSU @ Florida (-6) LSU is unfortunate to play Florida the week after they lost a heartbreaker to the Tide. Gators will win.
    Tennessee @ Georgia (-7 1/2) The Vols are reeling, and Georgia is tough between the hedges. Bulldogs victory.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Wow looks like a lot of money is going on Auburn and that 10 1/2 point spread. Are you kidding me they have given up 3 points on defense in there last 3 games. The Defense is coming on strong. Shit you gave wake forest a 17 1/2 point spread against Navy!!!!

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Thanks lilmaggie, think you could get something for week 7 max?

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Week 7 Power Rankings

Things are tight in both conferences as we approach midseason. It was tough ranking the teams because so many have the same record. So, please dont be offended by your ranking, and remember we all still have plenty of chances to climb up (or drop down) the list!

Column 1
    1. [​IMG] They will stay here until someone knocks 'em off
    2. [​IMG] Impressive win over Georgia and an unbeaten record gets them the #2 spot
    3. [​IMG] The Seminoles are doing what they are supposed to and remain unbeaten
    4. [​IMG] Perhaps the most dangerous of all the 1-loss teams with 4 conference wins to boot. Matchup with Florida will determine division champ
    5. [​IMG] Has the firepower to compete for an SEC Championship. Big game with UGA looming
    6. [​IMG] Right behind FSU and still undefeated in conference play. Has a tough late-year stretch with @FSU and @Wake back to back.
    7. [​IMG] A very solid 1-loss team. Could easily jump up into one of the top spots with a good showing in their final 3 user games (2 of which at home)
    8. [​IMG] Another good 1-loss squad. Loss to Florida puts them behind the other 1-loss teams. Auburn and Bama left on sched.
    9. [​IMG] 2 losses keeps them down here. Knocking off VT in Blacksburg would help their ranking immensely.
    10. [​IMG] 3 losses, but only 1 conference loss. Not the most talented squad on paper. The Cavs will have to make the most out of their games against Miami and VT
    11. [​IMG] Seemingly out of the race for the SEC East with 3 conference losses. Tenn could do wonders for their ranking and status by beating Bama in Rocky Top.
    12. [​IMG] Canes are struggling at the moment. Currently a 3-2 record, but both losses were to ACC Atlantic teams. They are down, but not out and could still take their side of the conference if the cookie crumbles their way.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Did some beautifying for ya Max. Hopefully you are cool with it, more aestetically pleasing for the masses. Let me know if you want the template I made to make this easy for you for future rankings.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

perfect man. I was going to steal someone's template next time but this one looks great.
    Ill use the same one next time

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

What do we have to do for respect around here???? We beat Clemson 21-0 and they are ranked and ahead of us in this poll too? WTF??? I guess we will have to make a name for ourselves next week when LSU comes to town!!!

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Im happy right where I am...;)

Dont worry, well make our way up there

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    The Cocktail Party is gonna be a bloodbath!!

10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think I'm rated too high. Seriously. The game hates me and was doing everything it could to get me to lose to Duke. I lost 4 fumbles and could have lost a few more. I didn't even have the damn break tackle on aggressive. I hate this game, and it hates me.

11. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

[YOUTUBE]WV-864eS2pw[/YOUTUBE]

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Power Rankings=Motivation

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Lilmaggie where ya at?!

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay, we're done with this..

15. sreese

sreese Walk On

Week 10 Power Rankings
    Ok guys just going to help out here. Since guys are missing and things are getting interesting. Thought i would drop my 2 cents here.

Column 1
    1. [​IMG] About to be tested!@LSU then in week 12 @#4 Texas Tech before finishing up in the iron bowl.
    2. [​IMG] Heads to Miami in week 12 where the canes have something to prove. Then a major test against newly ranked UVA.
    3. [​IMG] Conference Championship game in site. Only thing in the way is UNC and a home game againt Clemson.
    4. [​IMG] Though streach! After huge win in Cocktail party its off to #15 West Virgina and then @Auburn.
    5. [​IMG] A Big shot to dethrone #1 Bama as the get them at home.
    6. [​IMG] Rest before hosting Bulldogs, then on to Bama for the iron bowl
    7. [​IMG] Tough D keeps this team afloat. They will be tested majorly @ FSU and Wake Forest !
    8. [​IMG] After Heartbreaking loss gators get 3 they should win before the rival game with FSU
    9. [​IMG] Coming off of a trilling victory the Cavs try to hold serve until the giant week 13 match up with VTech for what could be a berth to the conference championship.
    10. [​IMG] After barely escaping Maryland. Wake looks to roll over BC and NCST before week 12 match up with Clemson.
    11. [​IMG] The U looks forward to Maryland and G Tech before the match up with the Hokies. Spoiler Alert!!!! Canes may have something to prove.
    12. [​IMG] After a tough start to the season UT sees its luck changing. With what should be 4 easy wins in a row the Vols are looking at bowl season.

!

16. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

nice job reese.

sorry murk I was going to do one after we advanced

17. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Im waaaaay better than Auburn....lol.

18. sreese

sreese Walk On

Thanks max, was just doing a little stand in. Hope i didnt step on anyones toes. Murk didnt seem pleased and i liked this so i tried to pitch in.

19. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

What's the deal with everyone picking LSU over Bama? My team's been tough so far this year, and we haven't shown much weakness against much of anyone.

20. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Vagina has a team?

21. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Why are you so worried about who people are picking, lol?

22. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

With 6,428 guys on the squad rated 98 or 99, you should be tough! :rolleyes:

23. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Week 11

Week 11

Miss. State @ Alabama(-28 1/2)
    Georgia @ Auburn(+9)
    South Carolina @ Florida(-27)
    ULM @ LSU(-38 1/2)
    Tennessee @ Ole Miss(EVEN)
    Clemson @ Florida State(-7 1/2)
    Miami @ Georgia Tech(+6 1/2)
    Maryland @ Virginia(-10)
    Virginia Tech @ North Carolina(+17)
    Wake Forrest @ NCST(+18 1/2)

24. sreese

sreese Walk On

oc i wasnt picking anyone just stating what i thought was facts!lol.

25. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Wake is ok with it. After all, we did kick the shit out of Auburn. lol