Weekly Rules Reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Dec 14, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey Nate, I think it would be good to touch on the following two items in this week rules reminder:

1) Our scheduling procedure needs to be touched on again. Guys got lazy with it this past week and need a reminder that just scheduling on AIM doesn't cut it. We need to see communications in the forums to keep track of the week. Here's a link to the thread:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/mandatory-omfl-game-scheduling-procedure.39486/

2) I would love to get some reinforcement from the league on using XFN as our primary site for team news and game recaps. I think we are all on board that XFN is the preferred site for that type of stuff and we just spent $50 on a donation. Per the developer, our site (TF) is the top referrer to XFN and the more we can use it, the better our league looks to others browsing our NFL.com site.

I feel like I have done all I can to push guys that way, so some direction to everyone from the "big shots" in the league may help get us over the top. Here's a link to my initial announcement:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/attention-please-post-recaps-on-the-xfn-site.41179/

Obviously its your call Nate, but this would be my preference headed into week 5.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

My problem with making us post everything there, is well, I don't like how it post. I think its much easier for photos and other stuff to post here and copy there. I will push though that they need to at the very least copy what they do there, here, or what they do here, there.

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

It really isn't that difficult to make the pictures display differently over there. Should I write up a quick tutorial?