Weekly Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 8, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Weekly Update

Winuvas:
    Another idea I had, since I like to write:

After we have all games in for the week and have advanced to the next week, I would like to do a game by game brief recap. Nothing huge, just maybe two or three sentences about each game and list the next game on the schedule.

Example below (just doing one game)

Chiefs 21, Lions 38

Superb game between the Chiefs and Lions. Yes, superb. Matt Cassel and Matthew Stafford both threw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs each. Detroit (11-4) plays Green Bay (9-6) next week, while KC (4-11) faces Oakland (8-7).

Better descriptions of games won't matter too much here, but highlights would be very helpful. I am a big old nerd so I can read stats and assume what happened, but being able to see it would surely help descriptions.

---
    Cade
    i want you and nate to visit this website and see if you can do this...its awesome...ufl.aimoo.com (no www)....look under the thread galaxy guide...he does a great job with that...if we could do that in this league that would be great.

its the other league i am in..

---
    Winuvas
    My online access at work is limited, but when I get home I will look at it and see what it looks like. I'm game to try some different things if they make sense and I have time.

---
    Winuvas
    I don't personally know how to do this, but I know someone who could show me how to do a "publication" like the one on that site (which I LOVE). I'll ask my significant other if I would need any special programs to do that type of stuff, and see how hard it is to make it work.

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

alright bro...sounds good