Weeks 11 & 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Sep 28, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Weeks 11 & 12

Record 14-9-1, Upset Special 3-3

WEEK 11

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Homefield advantage is on the line in New England. Win and the team is one step closer to locking it up. However, Indy wins and they pretty much have the AFC homefield wrapped. This is going to be a shootout regardless. Manning who has been damn near perfect the entire season will fall victim to 2 picks by the Patriots. Tom Brady will take advantage of the turnovers which will prove to be the difference. Randy Moss has a huge day against a subpar secondary to the tune of 10 catches, 187 yards and 3 scores.

Colts 38 @ Patriots 45

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Class has returned to Denver. Not saying Doug is class but in general class has returned. Terry has guided the #1 rushing offense to be within striking distance of the AFC West. With the sudden and unfortunate departure of the Bronco's regime, Doug has inherited a team poised for the playoffs. I don't see that happening however. The run heavy Broncos will go from a running team to a pass first mentality. That fits perfectly into Terry's gameplan as he cruises to victory. Get used to Rivers to Gates because that combo may find themselves in Dallas when all things are done.

Chargers 35 @ Broncos 13

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The Eagles need this game if they want any chance at the division crown. The Giants have been playing lights all season. With the wildcard most likely coming out of the West and the South it's must win for the Eagles the rest of the way. The Giants have quietly become the toast of the NFC. I expect that to continue as Eli Manning and Travis Beckum continue to find the endzone. Beckum will finish with over 100 yards and 2 scores.

Giants 24 @ Eagles 17

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The Texans have been quite impressive on offense (<------ correct spelling in America people) and pretty awful on defense (<------ see above). The Jets have been pretty balanced on both sides of the ball. I see the Texans moving Andre around the field all game. Lining him up in the slot, X and Z positions keeping the Jets honest. Mark Sanchez has one of his worst games as a member of the Jets. Andre finishes with over 150 yards and 1 score. Houston pulls it out in the end.

Texans 27 @ Jets 24

WEEK 12

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Ravens 17 @ Bucs 27

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

49ers 20 @ Cardinals 23

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Saints 38 @ Cowboys 28

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Chargers 31 @ Colts 30

On a side note, I would like to apologize for my lack luster predictions the past few weeks. I have been rather busy at home and setting aside a almost 40 minutes everytime I do this has been hard to come by. I promise to make it more enjoyable in the future.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

LMFAO. I wonder how many people will get that.

No worries Troy. We all know how that goes. Enjoying what you've done up to this point and look forward to the weeks to come.

3. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Offence...Defence...you Americans always need to mess things up

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Nice stuff Troy

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I don't get it....

There is no way I beat the colts. It'll take a miracle. Everyone says he is a amazing. Curtis and Andy don't even have a chance against this Juggernaut. So please change that prediction.

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

ONE! ;)

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

On any given day anyone can lose in football. And in this league with as many quality guys as there is in here it is highly likely. So many factors involved you gotta bring your best game every week if you don't someone will catch you slipping and gladly take the W from you.Being a Pats/Colts rivalry in the throwbacks this one will go to the wire for sure.Should be a great game Jaged will be fun.