Weeks 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Aug 26, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Weeks 3 & 4

Record 4-2, Upset Special 1-1

WEEK 3

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Aaron Rodgers will decimate the Bears secondary. The owner of the bears is known for his great play so I know he will rebound from a week 1 loss. The bears still suck. Both teams will be able to score but Clay Matthews comes up with a huge sack to stifle a late Bears drive. Packers hold on to escape Chicago stadium with a big division win.

Packers 38 @ Chicago 35

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The South Beach playa is at it again. Surprising a very good Viking team in Minnesota last week. The question is can they maintain that level of play or will there be a let down. If I know this playa correctly he won't let that happen. HOWEVER, he is facing the Thafuture so basically throw everything out the window and say BOHICA playa. Cotchery continues his hot start this season and is on the receiving end of a couple of Sanchez's TD throws. Throw in a Greene rushing TD and that spells J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS.

Jets 24 @ Dolphins 13

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

This matchup faces 1 of the classiest owners in the PMFL with one of the more mediocre owners. Either way you serve one team will win and one will lose in this one. Which one will come down to execution. Wes Welker is leading the team with 6 catches on this short season. Why? Pass the damn ball to Moss and be done with it. The Bills have a 3 headed monster in Jackson, Spiller and Lynch. Trade one of those guys and get a damn QB! This game will be won in the third quarter as CJ Spiller fumbles away the ball and the Patriots take advantage as Brady finds little known Taylor Price for a 23 yard TD.

Bills 31 @ Patriots 41

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Hmm..who do I like in this one? Neither to be honest with you. Someone has to win though so I guess I will break this one down. Arizona has 2 players with over 158 yards rushing APIECE. The Raiders have that ability too but have yet to show they can do that. McFadden is itching to have a breakout game and this could be the one. McFadden runs over the Cards defense to the tune of 168 yards and 3 scores. The Cards rally late and score a TD with less than 6 seconds to go to go down by 1. OVERTIME! But no wait, Feely misses the XP wide left and the Raiders hold on to win.

Raiders 28 @ Cardinals 27

WEEK 4

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Should be interesting. You think of this matchup and you think of defense. From now on think of offense.

Ravens 49 @ Steelers 45

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

I like the Jags. I really do. Problem is they aren't that good. Colts big in this divisional matchup.

Colts 38 @ Jags 14

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

This has to be the worst divisional matchup every year. How more depressing can their colors be? Brown and Orange. Seriously...Brown and Orange???? What says team pride like the colors of puke.

Bengals 24 @ Browns 24 (I can't even pick a winner I'm so appalled)

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The cream of the crop as everyone has been saying. I haven't seen much out of the Rams this year. I have seen a tremendous defensive Seahawk team though. Rams wake up finally and get back to dominating ways.

Seahawks 20 @ Rams 30

2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

LMAO!!!!!! There is no way the Raiders McLovin lol, I mean McFadden runs on me for 168 yards and 3 scores.....And there is also no way that Rackers misses the extra point cuz he aint in my team lol...My kicker is J. Feely lol....

But the score might be right, It just sucks that u didnt mention my CB Crome to take one to the house. As he is on fire with 2 picks last week, and will have more on this game lol...

By the way good write up lol

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Seriously, Troy. I always love your column. I think my personal fav this week is the Bengals/Browns writeup. Not hating on those teams, but as simple as your analogy is, it's hilarious. Make sure to post your record from the previous weeks if/when it's available. :)

Oh, and make sure to change the Jets/Phins images (both are Jets - Freudian slip).

4. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Nice writeup bro, I too like the Browns/Bengals one

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Bastage! lol

6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

nice stuff Troy, interesting as usual

7. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Could anyone tell how u beat Thafuture?????

8. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I suck..no worries, i just win by luck

9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

As simple as this sounds, play mistake-free ball, and force him to punt. That's about it... ;)

bah! sand bagger!

10. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

And Ill be the first one to admit, this guy EL Guesser is the man(y)

All I got to say is this:
    [​IMG]

Im the dog lol, dam bro you were right on the money on my prediction. Except that McFadden ran for 3TD's and 206yrds, dont ask me how that happened but yeah :confused:

GG Raiders, and gl on the rest of ur season....

11. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

Hello foot meet mouth :)

12. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Couldn't have said it better myself!