Weeks 3 and 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Nov 21, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Weeks 3 & 4

WEEK 3

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Has any team had the worst start of their schedule like the Bengals. This team isn't an 0-2 team. They were within striking distance of the Jets last week but unfortunately lost a close game to the Jets. The Ravens are off to a very hot start at 2-0. The Bengals don't want to fall in a deeper hole in the AFC North so a win is a must. Mike Vick has been wildly inconsistent so far this year but his fortune turns around in this game. He passes for over 200 yards with 2 scores in the air and 1 on the ground. Joe Flacco mounts a comeback late but Anquan Boldin can't hang on for the winning TD as time expires.

Bengals 27 @ Ravens 21

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

An AFC South battle comes to Indy. The Superbowl champs are 2-0 on this season and are dominating. The Jaguars are quietly 1-1 and have been playing pretty decent. Avery gets a first hand look at what he could and should have had last year in a dominant Colts team. MJD is off to a good start this year with 200 yards on the ground. The Jags if they want will have to control the clock. I don't get why teams aren't concentrating at ball control against this Colts team. Short passes and runs keeps Manning off the field. Unfortunately the Jags don't take my advice and Manning goes crazy. He finishes with over 320 yards passing with 4 scores as the Colts cruise to victory.

Jags 13 @ Colts 38

How bad are the Chiefs going to get beat this week?

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]
    And now the new weekly segment. Kansas City comes to Detroit stadium looking to continue the Lions losing streak. The Lions are lucky to face this very pathetic team and should get their first win of the season. Daniel Frisch may be the surprise players of the year. This little known running back has over 270 yards rushing so far this year. The problem with the Lions is their running game. If Matthew Stafford is your leading rusher after 2 games you have problems. The best thing going for the Lions is that Matthew Stafford as your quarterback is pretty good. I think Stafford will have a huge game this week. Stafford connects with Mega Tron for 3 scores as he passes the ball for over 250 yards and his great running abilities in the fourth keeps the clock running and the ball out of the Chiefs hands. He will finish with over 85 yards on the day as the Lions beat the hapless Chiefs. Things aren't all that bad Chiefs fans, your uniforms and team name could be the color of shit, Browns anyone....

Chiefs 17 @ Lions 28

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

I know some of you may be saying how is this an upset. Well it is a 2-0 team facing an 0-2 team. The Saints are good. Well they haven't been so far this year. Things will change in Week 3. The Saints started slow last year and once they got it going last year they cruised to the playoffs. Standing in their way on getting on that roll are the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings have been impressive to say the least. They Crush the aforementioned Lions last week 38-10. The Saints need to stop AP. The Vikings need to stop Brees. I don't think they can stop either but I think Brees has the upper hand in New Orleans stadium. I like Brees with 4 scores topping AP's 3.

Vikings 31 @ Saints 35

WEEK 4

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Broncos 28 @ Chiefs 15

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Seahawks 10 @ Rams 21

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Eagles 20 @ Redskins 24

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Dolphins 21 @ Ravens 20

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

always good stuff Troy. can't wait to hear Greg's response... :)

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yes u r the man good choice

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

good stuff Troy

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Damnit reply to my YIMS