Weeks 5 & 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Sep 3, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Weeks 5 & 6

Record 4-2, Upset Special 1-1 *not updated*

WEEK 5

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The big question in this one which Chiefs team is going to show up in this one. Will it be the one that got throttled by the 49ers in the first half of their game or the one that throttled the 49ers in the second half of that same game? Also, controversy surrounds this Colts team as they have comeback down to earth (sorta) as their last few games have been close(r). The Chiefs are averaging 346 passing yards a game thus far and the Colts have scored a league average of 36.5 points a game. This game will come down to who has the better QB and that without a doubt is Peyton Manning. He won't have a huge day but will get over 200 yards passing with 2 TD's.

Chiefs 24 @ Colts 34

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

A tale of two teams going in the opposite directions. The Broncos are on the upswing as the Ravens are on the downswing. One good thing for the Ravens is that the season is still young and they do have time to turn it around yet. I just don't see it happening in this game. Denver is sporting the 2nd ranked rushing offense from a little known no name that I don't have the time to look up (I think his name is Brown). The Ravens have Ray Rice, who has yet to make an impact this year. Don't fault the Ravens though, their owner has been trying to get some "work" in for quite some time now. Denver will rush all over the Ravens and their aging D. Look for Denver to rack up well over 175 yards and 3 rushing scores as they cruise to victory.

Broncos 35 @ Ravens 17

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

If I told you that the Packers would be 0-4 you would most likely say I'm crazy. Well the Packers are 0-4. What gives with this team? Lets take a look shall we. Ok I looked at one stat and found the problem. PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE. The packers have given up an average of 36.3 points a game. That's only trailing the Chiefs and Texans in that category. Those 3 teams combined win total is 1. Then you have the Redskins who are ho-hum. The addition of McNabb has helped this team as well as improved play from Cooley who is leading this team in receptions. Green Bay will hang tight until midway through the 3rd when the Redskins will start pulling away. Look for Cooley to go over 100 yards receiving and 1 score.

Packers 20 @ Redskins 38

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

I know some of you are saying, "way to go out on the limb with the upset special with these 2 teams." These aren't the same 2 teams you should think of though. The Rams have been Jeckyl and Hyde and the Lions have been an offensive juggernaut to say the leaset. They are averaging over 35 points a game but they are giving up 30 a game. That's a big but if you ask me. Can they stop Steven Jackson? My answer is hell no! He already has 379 yards and 6 TD's. I say add about 143 more yards and 3 scores as the Rams upset the Lions big time in this one.

rams 38 @ Lions 24

WEEK 6

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

You can't really say in week 6 that a game is a must win, but this is a must win for the Saints if they want any shot at the division. After a slow start to their season the Saints have won 2 in a row. They have all the pieces can they just pull it together. The Bucs have been the surprise team this year with Frisch and You being great pickups. I see a couple of Benn TD's and a Frisch TD late as the Bucs escape with a victory.

Saints 17 @ Bucs 20

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Nothing says wow like a Cowboys/Vikings game. Actually, I can't stand either team (not the respective owners just the teams) so they don't deserve a writeup.

Cowboys 24 @ Vikings 23

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Don't let the Falcons record fool you. This is a VERY good team who just hasn't had lady luck on their side. This will be a brutal game as it will be almost "Raining Blood" as these two teams battle it out. This game will be so brutal some of the players may find themselves "South of Heaven". Some may even call this game "Flesh Storm" because of how hard hitting it will be. In the end this game will only be "Memories of Tomorrow". OK, I can't do it any longer, why the hell is your name Slaeyor???

Falcons 24 @ Eagles 27

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Steelers have been on a roll and the Browns have not. Can't believe I'm doing this again to myself. Damn, I have to go puke...

Browns 17 @ Steelers 16

2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

LOL, once again Senor El Guesser great write ups. Cant say I blame you on the Cowboys vs Vikes game as I feel the same way you do. lol

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Always entertaining, Troy, ALWAYS! Thanks, man.

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

5. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

great slayer references man. dunno if your actually a metalhead, but all are great songs btw (y)

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Croyle is now the starting qb for the chiefs. and i really think that score is to close lol