Weeks 7 & 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Dec 7, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

WEEK 7

Bengals 19 @ Browns 4

Redskins 27 @ Giants 24

Chiefs 31 @ Chargers 42

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

Jaguars 30 @ Titans 24

WEEK 8

Giants 13 @ Vikings 57
    *Sorry Phenom, my hands are tied on this one*

Bills 27 @ Patriots 38

Saints 21 @ Panthers 20

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

Broncos 24 @ Colts 17

RECORD TO DATE(who cares everyone is a winner!)

7-5, 3-1 upset special

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

some tough, bold calls here. good stuff, Troy!

3. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

Don't mind the opinion that I will lose the game but how can a 4-2 team thats currently in first place in my division and won the division last season without Favre for half the year be a poorly managed team. I managed to replace Favre, upgraded my LBs and Ss in one draft. Managed to resign all my important FAs and have no cap penalties and currently is has the 2nd rated offense in the league. Can you elaborate?

4. redlishus

I
    It's the El Guesser's interpretation of the game....

Also, I post things like this to see if people are actually paying attention to the forum's. To be honest with you, I was rather shocked to see that you actually do...

5. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

Well that is what I'm asking. How did you come to that interpretation? Or are you saying you just made it up to see if I'll respond?

6. redlishus

Well I don't have a crystal ball. All my predictions are made up.

7. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

"The Vikings are a very poorly managed team and this hurts them in this key NFC matchup."

Doesnt look like a prediction to me at all....looks more like a statement IMO

8. redlishus

Wow...Some people don't get it...

What I posted week 1 of season 1...

"For those of you who know me, I say whatever is on my mind. I don't care if it offends you or makes happy. For those who don't know me, whatever I post in this section, don't take it to heart. If you do, my friend, your the problem not me. This is supposed to be a fun little read to occupy some of our rather bleak and boring lives."

Obviously some people take it too serious. I will update the predictions accordingly to appease each and every member of the PMFL. So sorry to rock the boat.

Updated

9. redlishus

Jon, have you seen the mess in Minnesota this year??? With Childress bashing his coaches and players and coaches bashing Childress. Don't even get me started on the Favre fiasco. Please look back at my past Minnesota predictions, I don't like the team and I make it known. Sorry if it was taking out of context.

10. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Ive seen the mess thats happening in the NFL in Minnesota, but not in the PMFL where we play this game. No one is saying stop doing what you do within your predictions, cause I look forward to reading them myself. But when something is said and I dont necessarily agree with it, im gonna call it like I see it. Especially when the Vikes have done what they have done within the PMFL cause thats where im thinking you are coming up with your predictions from...based on whats happening within our league. That's all im saying....nothing taken to heart at all on this end :cool:

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The Redskins are a poorly managed team.

/discussion.