Weel 7: Redskins v Titans

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Feb 6, 2014.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Warhawk AKA dreadman

Whattup my man? What's your schedule like for this one? I've got a pretty slim window. Have to go to my girl's parents house Friday night and most likely won't be coming home til Sunday around lunch. So I could go sometime Sunday, or possibly tonight with an early advance. But Friday and Saturday will be no good for me.

2. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

ThaBayouChef

Loren.. whats good!!!! We can just plan to plan on Sunday at some point. Gotta play it by ear right now... but we will get it in!

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Warhawk AKA dreadman Can u go tonight at all bruh?? We came home so I'll be good after a stop at Tue gym real quick. If not Tomm will still work also. Jus lemme know

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  5. Warhawk AKA dreadman

there's a chance the game may not get played...

Loren was available for most of the day and I wasnt because my ps3 was commandeered by the ladies of the house for Netflix use all damn day til now....
    Now Loren's space has been commandeered and we're at a stand-still.... just a heads up..... Loren can definitely get the sim win if it comes down to that (if simming a winner can be done) ... dont want to hold things up especially if we are one of the last 2 games

ThaBayouChef
    Michael Overman
    LtJustice
    CHUNKNESS

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey Jon, unfortunately we cannot sim a win ourselves. If one of you is on AP, the other can go in and super sim the game, ensuring the correct team is winning prior to finalizing it.

Warhawk AKA dreadman
    ThaBayouChef

• Like Like x 1
  7. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Just want to say that given all the drama and foolishness going on inside the Q right now, that Jon pulled a class act last night. A bright spot in all of the b/s. We hadn't even discussed whether one of us would sim the win for the other and he did it without thinking. Stand up move in my book!

Warhawk AKA dreadman
    LtJustice
    Michael Overman
    CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 5
  9. Warhawk AKA dreadman

ThaBayouChef

Good look Loren! As much as we both wanted to play this game.... the women of the house(s) stepped in and had other plans for our scheduled game. I give myself a fighting chance against anyone.. but, Im on a downward spiral and a sim win would not have done anything for me at this point. You have a better chance at making a run... it was the right thing to do in my book.

• Like Like x 3
  10. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

It wasn't the right thing to do for me! I'm tryin to catch him! lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Warhawk AKA dreadman

LLS!!! that damn Curt!!!!!