Weird Recruiting Thing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Weird Recruiting Thing

I noticed that JC and I both have a guy visiting in the same week. We're not playing each other, so I didn't know what would happen. In the offline dynasty I saved, I simmed the week and looks at the results. JC had a normal visit (A-) and I had an (F). Anyone ever seen this?

Just so everyone knows, I dropped the guy from my list and picked him back up. His visit will not happen, and his scholarship has been revoked. I can offer it again, but since I didn't want anyone thinking I was working the system, I thought I'd post about it.

I know Dat and Blitz had a dual visit in year one, if I remember correctly. Is this what happened?

Ag

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks for posting about it AG. This is bound to happen from time to time, since the file has no way to tell who picked their visit when before the advance. At advance time, it will see that you both had the same week selected for a visit. I didn't know about the A-/F part though, that was kind of a shock to me. Honestly, since there is no way for the file to know where the visit should go, it should treat it as if you each get a full visit. I dunno if that makes sense or not.

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Yeah, we had the same thing happen, but I don't think it was an A/F situation. I think we both got by with good visits. You didn't forget to pick 3 pitches, did you?

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We won't know now. I dropped him and picked him back up. I was out of time, so I couldn't reschedule. Probably just handed him to JC, but I can live with that.

:violin: cue the MSU fight song, I guess.