Welcome aboard

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, May 7, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Baron
    -Cougars-
    Hokie Effect
    RyanC
    papaloke
    GatorJes
    Selvy9
    IXI DECAY IXI

Guys, please welcome Abominatrix to the 4th horseman. He comes from the dead/dying alumni nation. He will be taking the 3* team of his choice once i get his invite out.

Abominatrix is on the east coast so scheduling shouldn't be an issue for most guys here.

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Hello everyone!

Just a little more about me - Michigan alum/fan (if it wasn't obvious), serious stats-guy/number cruncher, lover of pro-style passers, #1 receivers, and stifling run defense. Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.

P.S., I know that you guys like to create content on these forums, so I have something that may interest you. I had set up a MS Excel sheet to do some analysis on roster files for The Alumni Nation, and I recently spent some time generalizing it so that I could do the same thing for any rosters. Once I get in, I'll load up the roster data from this dynasty and spit out some charts, so that you can see your team's average attributes, and compare them to other users! To see some of my work in action, you can visit:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/roster-awards.60448/

The final post in that thread is what I've come up with most recently, so this will be my first time using it on another dynasty's data. Hopefully this is as interesting to you guys as it is to me! :)

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Welcome aboard man!

4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

[​IMG]

(The shit you can find on the internet, lol)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Jesus Christ we'll let anybody in here! MICHIGAN fans, I ask you!

6. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Welcome!