welcome back hk insider

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Feb 6, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

The off season is here , as hk is rolling into the off season. Lets hope some have good luck as each move plans out in fa and draft.

The off season is here , as hk is rolling into the off season. Let’s hope some have good luck as each move plans out in fa and draft.
    First question for all teams
    Whats the biggest move your team needs to make?
    What position you feel happy about?
    Do you believe your team is few moves away from either playoffs or super bowl?
    How many wins you see for your own team?
    Favorite place to eat at ?

thank you for filling this out and giving your time to do it as well.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Welcome back, Gman!

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

thanks man

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

We need to resign our productive young players that are entering free agency.

I like what we have at Running Back with Ryan Williams and Reshard Jennings.

We have improved by 1 win each season the last three years, its time to make a move to the playoffs.

9 wins

My favorite place to eat other than my grandma's on Sunday afternoons is Chick-fil-A I'm sorry but im addicted to it.

6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

New Coach
    Waterboy my guys are hydrated at least
    yes will real coach
    4 with this coach 13 with new one
    the Y

8. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

hey to guys fill this out so far , thanks for your time , you may fill out the questions or dont , it dont matter either way , im happy with this.

9. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:

We definitely have some holes to fill on defense. Probably the biggest need is OLB.

Probably MLB. Its looking like I'll be acquiring Armani Owens and I'll probably resign Hall.

Playoffs, yes. Superbowl, no.

We were a 6 win team last season with a couple of close losses. If I can cut down on the turnovers, probably 8 to 9.

Copelands (the restaurant not the Cheesecake Bistro).

10. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

1. The Broncos need to get a consistent QB to be there for the long haul
    2. TE - Brandon Pettigrew, very happy with him
    3. It's going to be tough, need to start rebuilding, or make a push for 1 shot at the SB
    4. Depending on draft and free agency, it could be anywhere from 6 to 11 wins
    5. Vic Stewart's Steakhouse

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Looking for QB, LBs and Secondary

Not sure yet, taking over this team with just 2 games under my belt

Yea, they just made one in hiring a GM and Head Coach. haha
    Just need to get my guy at QB, don't know who that is though. If we manage a playoff birth, then I like our chances

6-8 computer team, 1-1 taking over. I think we could push a 10+ win season!

Favorite place to eat at
    Colby's Fine Food and Spirits--club sandwich is killer

12. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

The off season is here , as hk is rolling into the off season. Lets hope some have good luck as each move plans out in fa and draft.

The off season is here , as hk is rolling into the off season. Let’s hope some have good luck as each move plans out in fa and draft.
    First question for all teams
    Resign Crawford.. Been making moves to clear space for him and hes not moving.

The WR and TE corps are pretty good

I have to sure up the defense.. I was at the bottom in almost every stat on that side of the ball

love to see 10-6 again..see where that takes me

Texas roadhouse...mmmmm ribeye

thank you for filling this out and giving your time to do it as well.

13. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

1. Whats the biggest move your team needs to make? We got rid of AP so we need to do something to get into the top 10 with 2 first round picks. Another stud to the linebacker core would be solid.
    2. What position you feel happy about? Linebacker, we've always had a weakness there but some offseason moves are going to change all of that.
    3. Do you believe your team is few moves away from either playoffs or super bowl? I don't know what to think. When I think we have a great chance at that we fizz out. When I had no intention of making it there, we made it all the way to the Super Bowl.
    4. How many wins you see for your own team? I haven't seen the schedule yet but I expect at least 10.
    5. Favorite place to eat at? Any authentic Mexican spot besides my Mom's cooking.

14. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    1. Whats the biggest move your team needs to make? Anything on offense. We were consistently let down by our offense and it got to be embarrassing by the end of the season.
    2. What position you feel happy about? We'll see about some others after the offseason but right now Running Back. Harrison Anthony is going to be a difference maker in New England for many years.
    3. Do you believe your team is few moves away from either playoffs or super bowl? I thought this last year and couldn't have been any more wrong. I don't know what to expect from my team next season.
    4. How many wins you see for your own team? See above. I've got talent but lacked results so there's a wide spectrum of possibilities.
    5. Favorite place to eat at? Can't think of a favorite.

15. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I'll answer these after the Superbowl. Expect a lot of expletives and "useless bastards" for the 1st question if i lose.

16. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Jacksonville Jaguars
    Whats the biggest move your team needs to make? Some stability at wide receiver.

What position you feel happy about? Running back. My team revolves around Maurice Jones-Drew.

Do you believe your team is few moves away from either playoffs or super bowl?Yes with some stability at wide receiver and Gabbert making more accurate throws, theres no limit as to where this team can go.

How many wins you see for your own team? Well we finished this year 9-7 with a playoff birth, I'm expecting at least 10 wins and challenge the Titans in the AFC south.

Favorite place to eat at ? Any place thats cheap and serves a lot of food.

17. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Thanks for filling this out guys. I thought why not have others answer questions to kill time . lol

ps
    fill the questions out only if you want to.

18. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Whats the biggest move your team needs to make? Resigning some of our FAs. This has been a tough year with a lot of key players up for Free Agency.
    What position you feel happy about? Offensive/Defensive Line and QB. With both our top RBs up for FA this year it is tough to see how that position will look once next year starts.
    Do you believe your team is few moves away from either playoffs or super bowl? If we can sign up some guys in FA then we will have a shot at making it back to the super bowl. All depends on FA again.
    How many wins you see for your own team? The team has been consistent as far as wins. I think 11 or 12 wins will be good enough to get to the playoffs in the NFC, and after that who knows.
    Favorite place to eat at ? Chipotle.