Announcement Welcome Coach Parrothead

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by The Parrothead, Jun 22, 2012.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

What up, fellas. Just wanted to make a quick intro since I've been accepted into the league. Looking forward to the chatter and the games. I'll be running with NC State (I currently live in Raleigh, so taking the hometown team) and seeing what I can do with these guys. A little about me: Born in Southern California (makes me a USC fan), but ended up growing up in Iowa (parents moved back to their home state). Graduated from Iowa State (who I would have ran with if I didn't have them in another league) and from Northern Iowa. I'm married with 3 kids, all age 6 and under, and I'm pushing 40. In fact, that day will be here in about 4 months. Anyway, take it easy on the old guy here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty man. Hope you enjoy the stay and our friendly atmosphere :)

3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Congrats man. Look forward to playing you

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to our ACC battles. But as a VT fan, Glennon is a bum!!

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Ha! I'd expect you to think nothing less if you're a fan of a rival team in real life. Only really took NC State since I live in town. I actually work at Duke and thought about taking them, but I hear about Duke enough during the day to not want to think about it outside of work. Ready to fire this thing up!

6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Welcome to the league. Good luck this season.

7. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Welcome aboard man! You'll be a great addition to our league. NC State made a great hire. (y)