Welcome everyone

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EaglesIrish5, Jul 21, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Welcome everyone

Welcome to the latest addition to the Traditions Football website. These are the 12 members of our new league. First I would like everybody to take a look at the rules and make sure they are clear on them.(They will be posted tonight) Secondly I would like everybody to post there contact info and most common available game times in the “Contact info” thread. This also confirms that you still would like to be part of the league. I will post the ordered of the team draft once everybody confirms there status in the league. Once the order is posted the number 1 pick is on the clock. We will be using Big 10,Pac 10 and Big East teams. 4 users in each conference. Once a conference has 4 users select a team in it that conference will be locked. USC,Ohio State and Penn State will be controlled by the computer. The reason for this is we would like everybody to start on a level playing field. We will be using all of the Tradition Football rules plus some added rules that I believe add to the league. Again welcome to the league guys and I hope this is the beginning of a very good college football experience for all of us. Thank you.

LB Fitted
    RageRoolz
    king of the 843
    J0HNNYB3GOOD
    Texboogie
    Sixthdis108
    Drowsike
    Sweetness
    geauxtigers810
    txshrns
    EaglesIrish5

Last spot is TBD

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

IM IN!!!

Im IN!!!! Lets goooooo Boyyys.

How about these names for a league name. Any suggestions?

The Beast Pac 12
    The Big Pac Ladder Fight
    Pigskin Bullies
    BCS Top Shelf Contenders
    No 5 Star Constellations
    Pac Big Alliance
    East Pac 12
    Big Pac 12

3. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

Confirmed good sires.

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I am in.

I like the East Pac 12..

All-Over-The-Friking-Country-Bonanza

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I think I am a fan of "The East Pac 12" But I am still torn. I think there is a better name out there still.

6. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Since we aren't using powerhouse teams we could be something like...

"Flying Under the Radar"

7. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I like the 3 following in order

1. All-Over-The-Friking-Country-Bonanza

2. The Eastern Pac 12

3. Flying Under the Radar

8. J0HNNYB3GOOD

J0HNNYB3GOOD Guest

Im in....mostly available around 2pm pac

9. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

A name for the league.

The coup of OSU, USC, and PSU.

I like the

All-Over-The-Friking-Country-Bonanza a lot. I would prefer Palooza instead of Bonanza though, sounds more chaotic.

10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Noles has dropped out and will be replaced by either Maynard or RighteousDr.

11. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

What's up Fellas?!?. Who is draggin thier feet? Can some of you guys go ahead and confirm your ready to rock so we can get this thing rolling

12. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

im in, im usually good from 1 eastern til 5 eastern then 10 eastern til 3 eastern. i live on the west coast so....

13. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

"I would like everybody to post there contact info and most common available game times in the “Contact info” thread. This also confirms that you still would like to be part of the league. I will post the ordered of the team draft once everybody confirms there status in the league."

That is a quote from the Welcome note.

14. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Ok here is the deal guys. The welcome note has been up for a while now. If your having trouble checking into the website then I am going to say you will likely have that same trouble getting games in and write ups. So with that said. As of 10pm Eastern time tonight everybody has to be checked in. If your not checked in we will be moving on without you. I do not want to sound like a jerk but we have people who are ready to go and it is time to start this thing.

Thank you,
    EaglesIrish5

15. txshrns

txshrns Guest

Sometimes you have to put your foot down. I'm ready to get this ball rolling.