Welcome New Coach NickDangerously

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jun 13, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to the league man!!!

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

welcome bud. Not sure if you're new to the site or SIM gaming but please be sure to review the TSO rules of gameplay b/c we take them seriously. What team are you taking?

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome to the league Nick.

4. pnc

pnc Walk On

welcome to the league Nick. Who are you playing with?

5. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

Whats up guys. Yes although new to the site, I have been gaming for 24 years, and playing Madden/NCAA for the last 9-10. I play complete SIM style, and am here to have fun is all. I'm looking to take over the University of Arizona, or Arizona State. I am a UofA Alum, but may go with our hated rivals, ASU haha. Unfortunately, I don't have '11 anymore, but with '12 coming out soon I'll be on board. I'll certainly be visiting y'alls site often to get to know everyone, and chime in on various topics and such. League looks great, and I look forward to ballin with y'all once '12 comes out. thanks guys

6. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

I'll give a little of my background for y'all... I am 29 have a wife, no kids yet, and just bought my first house. I was born and raised in Detroit, joined the Marine Corps right out of highschool. Once I I got out of the Corps, I went to engineering school at the Uinversity of Arizona and picked up my degree in electrical engineering, and now currently work for the Govt. (specifically the DOD) here in beautiful San Diego. I am a HUGE sports fan, specifically hockey and the NFL. Teams are: Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Lions/San Diego Chargers, Detroit Tigers, and my Arizona Wildcats. i have just recently gotten into soccer, the Premier League, and follow Tottenham Hot Spur, (if anyone else watches the Premier League) hahah. If y'all wanna know anything else, just hit me up. Thanks again for letting jump in guys!

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Boo Tottenham, yay Chelsea

8. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

Hahahah can't argue with Chelsea... Hell of a club, better them than Man U at least